The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

It'd be boss if  FIFA introduces a rule that a team gets 4 points for a win, if they score 5 goals or more in the game (they win). It'll encourage attacking football, and gets rid of those games when a team goes 2-0 up and then coasts in 3rd gear until the end. Doesn't have to be 5 goal margin, but like a 5-4 victory for example.

It'll probably force Mourinho to retire permanently, but who cares. I think it'd be fantastic for the game, we all love.

Italy would be annoyed. Seems to be a culture there to not be disrespectful to your opponents and never go higher than 3-0.

Rhodes is class like. Could easily make it in the prem.

He's the gamble I would like us to take but given how much they paid for him no idea how much they would want. Seems a perfect fit for us if he can step up.

Bruce talking sense about wanting to give the cup a go despite the league being a distraction.

Fucking Bruce has more balls than Pardew ffs

My sister has more balls than Pardew and I'm not talking about the hermaphrodite one.

Bruce talking sense about wanting to give the cup a go despite the league being a distraction.

Not sure what you're getting at by this, like. Goes without saying.

Fucking Bruce is a good manager, tbh.

Of stress?

In the championship maybe, not in the PL

In the championship maybe, not in the PL

Not true. Failed at Sunderland, like. But he was always going to.