The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

Thought Milner has played well myself :dontknow:

He has, he's just an easy target.

He's done alright, but I was more on about how Jesus Navas hasn't come on yet.

He's took Silva off 1st. :lol:

I've been a bit bored for the last while of this game so I decided just to watch Messi. He is absolutely brilliant in everything he does. Best player I've ever seen by a mile

He's always excellent, but I think I'd rather watch Zidane or Ronaldinho on their days. More entertaining players are hard to find.

I meant best in terms of quality, not in terms of how entertaining they are. I used to fucking love Zidane too, the way he'd just glide around the pitch. Kaka aswell when in his pomp at Milan

Always felt Milner was a little hard done by on here at times, there is no disputing he would try and take on his man a ridiculous amount of times before attempting a cross but that was mainly down to him only having a 5ft 8 centre forward surrounded by 5 defenders to aim at, if he was lucky.

Definitely looked more suited to a more central role though.

When is the last time Barcelona played an English team in a two legged tie and a player for the English team didn't get sent off?

Didn't happen when we beat them in 07/08, I know that much.

Don't think Barca will go much further, mind.

Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG, possibly Chelsea & At. Madrid would all beat them on current form imo.

Can't argue about the three first ones. Do think Barcelona would beat Chelsea and Atletico in a CL tie.

Always felt Milner was a little hard done by on here at times, there is no disputing he would try and take on his man a ridiculous amount of times before attempting a cross but that was mainly down to him only having a 5ft 8 centre forward surrounded by 5 defenders to aim at, if he was lucky.

Definitely looked more suited to a more central role though.

Bang on time. :lol:

Several in the box, doesn't cross first time on his right, cuts onto his left, falls over and plays a perfect ball to set up a Barca counter. Exquisite.