The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Not been good for a while.. :lol:

He really hasn't. And he's scored one penalty and another a freekick in the middle of the goal tonight. Not to take away anything scoring a hattrick but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Yet he's scored 20 in 28 appearances for club and country this season before tonight, which has been stop start for him. Hardly to be sniffed at.

No one is doubting his goalscoring abilities and while he's been injured a lot his overall play has been pretty average since he returned from injury which is also understandable. But it's not laughable to quesiton is form. People have been questioning Messi who scores more than once a game basically as well. It's all about how players form are compared to their standards.

Difference between not been at his best and not been good for a while like.

Well he's team has been doing abysmal while he hasn't perform. You can't blame people for saying he's not been good enough, because that's been the case since october or whenever he started to get injured.

Fair enough, he hasn't pulled his weight. Of course I hope he hits top form in the summer.. :lol:

I hope he doesn't tbf. Although I'd rather play you guys than Chile or Spain in the last 16.

He really hasn't. And he's scored one penalty and another a freekick in the middle of the goal tonight. Not to take away anything scoring a hattrick but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Yet he's scored 20 in 28 appearances for club and country this season before tonight, which has been stop start for him. Hardly to be sniffed at.

No one is doubting his goalscoring abilities and while he's been injured a lot his overall play has been pretty average since he returned from injury which is also understandable. But it's not laughable to quesiton is form. People have been questioning Messi who scores more than once a game basically as well. It's all about how players form are compared to their standards.

Well he's team has been doing abysmal while he hasn't perform. You can't blame people for saying he's not been good enough, because that's been the case since october or whenever he started to get injured.

Fair enough, he hasn't pulled his weight. Of course I hope he hits top form in the summer.. :lol:

I hope he doesn't tbf. Although I'd rather play you guys than Chile or Spain in the last 16.

Oh dear, you practice voodoo?

Oh dear, you practice voodoo?

:lol: Sorry about that, Macumba is some serious shit apparently though.