The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

They'll get tortured in the quarters.

Mm. Think I'd prefer Barca than Bayern now I think about it. Bayern are becoming very Guardiola-y (awesome but profligate)

We have to see Messi vs Jones

Ball about to go into the area, 5 minutes injury time isn't even up and he blows the whistle, some refs :nope:

You know the talk of Premier League refs being told not to spoil the brand by sending top players off etc? Imagine the pressure the ref was under tonight to see Man Utd get through and not Olympiakos.

They'll get tortured in the quarters.

Mm. Think I'd prefer Barca than Bayern now I think about it. Bayern are becoming very Guardiola-y (awesome but profligate)

We have to see Messi vs Jones

If you want to see Messi against unathletic CBs worse than Jones upgrade your Sky package because it happens 4 times a month.

So who's the worst team in the last 8. Dortmund or Man Utd ? bet they draw each other now.

I'd say Man U. Dortmund is just in a tough phase but have generally been very good this season. I mean beating Zenit 4-2 away from home is very good as well as winning that group of theirs with Napoli and Arsenal.

So who's the worst team in the last 8. Dortmund or Man Utd ? bet they draw each other now.

Dortmund would beat them over 2 legs I reckon.

Fucking Sunderland beat them over 2 legs. :lol:

f***ing Sunderland beat them over 2 legs. :lol:

:lol:

As an administrator, can you please fix your sentence to the real swear word is starred out?  :razz:

f***ing Sunderland beat them over 2 legs. :lol:

Very true  :lol: