The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I can't wait to read about how this match is indicative of anything other than the facts that Chelsea is really good, especially at home, and that Arsenal were down to 10 men and didn't play well.

The chorus of 'Wenger Out!' is sure to start again though, unfortunately.

I was saying a week ago I didn't believe Chelsea had the killer instinct that City and Liverpool have....my was I wrong -- or was it Arsenal just awful today? Or combo of both?

They still lack the firepower of City or Liverpool, but Chelsea is easily the most complete team in the league (and the one that plays best as a single unit). There's really not a weak spot anywhere in their XI.

I was saying a week ago I didn't believe Chelsea had the killer instinct that City and Liverpool have....my was I wrong -- or was it Arsenal just awful today? Or combo of both?

They still lack the firepower of City or Liverpool, but Chelsea is easily the most complete team in the league (and the one that plays best as a single unit). There's really not a weak spot anywhere in their XI.

And on their bench (manager-wise).

I can't wait to read about how this match is indicative of anything other than the facts that Chelsea is really good, especially at home, and that Arsenal were down to 10 men and didn't play well.

Arsenal were shit before they went down to ten men. They would have got beat by at least 4 anyway.

Still think City will win the title.

Arsenal were s*** before they went down to ten men. They would have got beat by at least 4 anyway.

:thup:

They look defeated before they even stepped on the pitch.

Who would you have instead of Wenger?

Edit: Completely misread! Agreed.

Who would you have instead of Wenger?

Wonder if Klopp would fancy it?

Arsenal were shit before they went down to ten men. They would have got beat by at least 4 anyway.

That's why I said they didn't play well.

Arsenal were s*** before they went down to ten men. They would have got beat by at least 4 anyway.

You said 'down to ten men and didn't play well' which suggests that they only played badly when they were down to ten men and you putting the blame on the sending off for the loss which is ridiculous

You said 'down to ten men and didn't play well' which suggests that they only played badly when they were down to ten men and you putting the blame on the sending off for the loss which is ridiculous

Or, they went down to 10 men, AND they didn't play well. Either way, it's not something you need to be a pedantic about.

I hope Pellegrini for his own sake splash the cash on defenders in the summer. They look so good going forward but their current CB pairing can't even string a pass with no pressure together. It's relaly a joke.