The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I did not, but I watched their game last week. Harry Kewell and Patrick Kisnorbo being involved made my day.

:) yeh, the fact that Engelaar tears the league to shreds says alot about the standard of the league. Still a worldy goal.

Yeah just had a look and it was quality.

My favourite part of the game last week was when Redmayne made a save from Krishna and the co-commentator (who was actually really good) belted out "THAT WAS SCHWARZER-ESQUE!"

Liked the look of Williams.

I did not, but I watched their game last week. Harry Kewell and Patrick Kisnorbo being involved made my day.

:) yeh, the fact that Engelaar tears the league to shreds says alot about the standard of the league. Still a worldy goal.

Yeah just had a look and it was quality.

My favourite part of the game last week was when Redmayne made a save from Krishna and the co-commentator (who was actually really good) belted out "THAT WAS SCHWARZER-ESQUE!"

Liked the look of Williams.

Williams is decent, but no consistency. Interesting to see what Man City do with that club next season.

Townsend's played 19 games this season. 1 goal, 0 assists.

The goal was a mis-hit cross as well :lol:

got slated for calling him out early in the season on here and all :lol:

Thing is he was really useful for England, without AOC or Walcott. All he has is a  good shot on him though, doesn't really provide a lot else