The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

That was much more uncomfortable than it should have been.

I think I quite like the hope the scum give their fans and lose anyway, at least we just know the way things will go and Pards doesn't disappoint

Play shit and win. Sign of those teams  :angel:

Jokes aside, Kevin Friend was abysmal as always, but it was great to beat Sundo despite our worst home performance of the season.

Onwards and upwards. One step closer to relegation for Marra and co.

Looked like a team who know they are close to winning the league... Nervous.

They were much closer 5 years ago.

They've basically got nowt to lose now. They're gonna finish top 4 but very unlikely to win the league.

I'd call it wasteful personally. Bags of chances to finish it but couldn't quite get it done.

goal difference will be crucial, liverpool only got 1 goal for tonight, sunderland go to man city and chelsea away in that order, both teams will try and batter sunderland to get the better GD if needed at the end of the season

They were much closer 5 years ago.

They've basically got nowt to lose now. They're gonna finish top 4 but very unlikely to win the league.

Chelsea are 1 point above with worse GD and seemingly they are favourites. So I don't think it's VERY unlikely.

Earlier this season we seemed more comfortable against the relegation fodder at home, but nervy against top half opposition. Since turn of the year, it's been quiet the opposite. Our best games are against better teams. Maybe that's why I'm quiet hopeful of the next 3 home games coming up.

Big weekend coming up. All top 3 could easily drop points.