The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Surprised we won in the end, thought we'd wilt after being pegged back which has happened many times in the past at key points in the season. All the credit has to go to Martinez for utilising the bench to great success after what was a pretty dire first half where we very fortunate not to concede.

Still remember a couple of 'sympathisers' laughed when I suggested replacing Pardew with Martinez last year, because he was taking Wigan down whilst Pardew finished 5th with us the season before.

Just goes to show how little you actually know if you use just the league table/results as the basis of your argument.

Still remember a couple of 'sympathisers' laughed when I suggested replacing Pardew with Martinez last year, because he was taking Wigan down whilst Pardew finished 5th with us the season before.

Just goes to show how little you actually know if you use just the league table/results as the basis of your argument.

Any quotes for these people, would like to see what their response was? Just seems mental to even think people wouldn't have took him.

Any quotes for these people, would like to see what their response was? Just seems mental to even think people wouldn't have took him.

Was on Twitter, but essentially Pardew was better because Wigan went down.

Was on Twitter, but essentially Pardew was better because Wigan went down.

Canny :lol: Get some excellent mentalists on Twitter. Had a bit of a spat with 'Nufcfans' the other day claiming Pardew was better than Poch, should really have got back to them after yesterday to see their thoughts  :laugh:

Kicks off quite a bit in Sweden doesn't it? Sure I've read a few bits n pieces on it. Mad, as you wouldn't associate it.

Aye, it does unfortunately. The football being absolutely abysmal probably takes its toll.

Guest zicomartin

Wonder how many Spurs players' the Liverpool SAS get sent off today... As that seems to be their M.O. this season.

I'm gonna guess two, and an easy 3-0 win.

That's terrible Towelie, was trouble expected or remotely likely, or is it out of the blue?

Expected unfortunately.

We do have quite a lot of trouble with our supporters over here, bunch of fucking tossers the lot of them. Absolutely sick to my stomach of things like this happening, can only hope that the man who has been killed went there with intentions of fighting, in which case my sympathy for him decreases massively.