The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

:lol: :lol: Was going to post exactly the same. Please someone put him down.

"Oh and... oh! Yes! But... oh dear! My word!"

Imagine him knocking one out in his sheepskin.

:ben:

:lol: :lol: Was going to post exactly the same. Please someone put him down.

"Oh and... oh! Yes! But... oh dear! My word!"

Imagine him knocking one out in his sheepskin.

Y'know what mate? Ideally, I'd rather not.

Guest neesy111

Motson is a horrible Tory cunt. Wanker, shoud've been on a one way flight to Switzerland years ago.

:lol: :lol: :thup:

Solskjaer, what a complete loser. Won't be seen again in the Premier League, horrible shitcunt.

Our last home game of the season. Boo us, boo them, boo everything

:lol:

It'll be a horrific 0-0 draw. We'll hate Cardiff for being so shit, Solskjaer for being a loser, our players for being so toothless, and Pardew for being Pardew. Can't wait.

This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard :lol:

It's like a man who has the ability to learn names is describing a series of events he not only doesn't understand but previously seemed impossible to him.

Solskjaer, what a complete loser. Won't be seen again in the Premier League, horrible shitcunt.

Our last home game of the season. Boo us, boo them, boo everything

:lol:

It'll be a horrific 0-0 draw. We'll hate Cardiff for being so shit, Solskjaer for being a loser, our players for being so toothless, and Pardew for being Pardew. Can't wait.

You got it wrong, it'll be a horrific 0-3 loss. We'll hate Cardiff for thoroughly beating us after looking hopeless all season, Solskjær for being a cunt and now staying up through beating us, our players for letting Cardiff rape us and Solskjær come off as a winner and Pardew for being Pardew. We're Newcastle, everything that can go wrong multiplies by ten when it involves us.

This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard :lol:

It's like a man who has the ability to learn names is describing a series of events he not only doesn't understand but previously seemed impossible to him.

He seems seriously challenged by the very notion and general scenario of a football match. :lol: