The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Gerrard is everywhere today. Real performance from him.

It's pretty laughable how much a player can change under a decent manager. He's playing his best football in half a decade at 33.

Henderson was going nowhere until Rodgers. Same could be said about a lot of their players.

:lol: It just makes me so f***ing angry. Why can't we be good!

You're a Yank, you could have picked these and no-one would have batted an eyelid ffs. What were you thinking.

Fuck me. This Liverpool team is good going forward. So direct and pacy. Loving this game.

:thup:

Deserve the title tbh.

The only thing stopping me backing them was Suarez, and even he's not acting such a twat recently.

The thing that stops me backing them is their fans. They will be unbearable with their self entitlement if they win this thing.

It's pretty laughable how much a player can change under a decent manager. He's playing his best football in half a decade at 33.

Henderson was going nowhere until Rodgers. Same could be said about a lot of their players.

Mike regretting he went from Liverpool to Newcastle. Poor guy making that choice :lol:

Fuck me. This Liverpool team is good going forward. So direct and pacy. Loving this game.

:thup:

Deserve the title tbh.

The only thing stopping me backing them was Suarez, and even he's not acting such a twat recently.

The thing that stops me backing them is their fans. They will be unbearable with their self entitlement if they win this thing.

I live about half an hour from the place. Believe me, they're unbearable at the best of times anyway.

I've never seen this Liverpool team work this hard. Even Coutinho is busting his ass off. What is this. Playing like it's a CL final, much more intensity to their game than City's.

Mike regretting he went from Liverpool to Newcastle. Poor guy making that choice :lol:

:lol: I don't regret it at all. I'm salty as fuck, but there's no regret.

How is that not a pen?!

Cos Dzeko actually ended up kicking Sakho.

Only because Sakho slid in, missed the ball, and made Djeko change his natural movement. Stone waller imo.

You can't jump a tackle, then fall over afterwards for a pen though, he did dive and I'm glad the ref didn't reward that.

I've never seen this Liverpool team work this hard. Even Coutinho is busting his ass off. What is this. Playing like it's a CL final, much more intensity to their game than City's.

Have you watched them this season?

How is that not a pen?!

Yeah because he had to hurdle a ridiculous tackle though! Basically stopped him getting the ball. Definite pen

The defender took the space first.  or os there a new law sayin youc ant occupy space?

How is that not a pen?!

Yeah because he had to hurdle a ridiculous tackle though! Basically stopped him getting the ball. Definite pen

:thup: Although I see why the ref didn't give it, didn't look like one at first but replays shows it was a clear penalty.

How is that not a pen?!

The defender took the space first.  or os there a new law sayin youc ant occupy space?

:lol: Occupy space with a sliding tackle and missing the ball completely. Give over.

How is that not a pen?!

That basically rules out obstruction from being a foul, that definition. ;)

Liverpool have wilted in the second half in the past, City will get chances but I can't see them overturning Liverpool's lead and not conceding again. City have themselves to blame, defending has been clinical and have let Liverpool pass through them

Guest bimpy474

Occasion got to clatts?

No, just cheating in favour of his favourite team as he always does. Scandalous he's allowed to ref their games.

Newcastle fan isn't he?

Yep, and why he never refs us. He's not allowed to as a Newcastle fan.