The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Komapny man. Nowhere near best defender in the world, never has been either.

Who's better?

s**** generation of CBs atm

I'll let someone else answer that since I'm only going to be called biased, but there's a certain one that is miles ahead of anyone in the world at that position. Do agree that it's a shit generation though :thup:

Who's better?

s**** generation of CBs atm

I'll let someone else answer that since I'm only going to be called biased, but there's a certain one that is miles ahead of anyone in the world at that position. Do agree that it's a shit generation though :thup:

Is it this man?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/02/1396466534916_lc_galleryImage__Ruckas_Videograbs_01322_.JPG

Mackems had 100% more shots than we managed down at City.

Probably more goal chances than we've had in all of 2014. We're fucking horrible, could've easily been us going down tbh, Cabaye and Remy has saved us.

2010/11 and 2011/12 he was immense.

Never was the best though. I'm not saying he's not a very good defender, and he's easily ONE of the best in the world, I'm just saying he's not THE best.

Mackems had 100% more shots than we managed down at City.

Probably more goal chances than we've had in all of 2014. We're fucking horrible, could've easily been us going down tbh, Cabaye and Remy has saved us.

They managed to counter Pardews horrendous shitness in the first half of the season.

Yeah but he's never been the best in the world, or the PL.

Who was better those years? There's a case for Vidic in 2010/11, but Kompany dominated when City won the league. Don't think there was anyone better than him in the world that year.

They were imperious at home in the first half of the season, but Citeh look so vulnerable now. Really soft defensively, not controlling the tempo as authoritatively.

?

Been 20 minutes. They still have only lost point in one game all season at home and it was a loss to Chelsea. They've been great at home all season.

Yeah but he's never been the best in the world, or the PL.

Who was better those years? There's a case for Vidic in 2010/11, but Kompany dominated when City won the league. Don't think there was anyone better than him in the world that year.

Thiago Silva has been the best in the world every and each of those years man. Ask Milan fans and Zlatan who they rated as Milan's most important player that 2010/2011 season. (the last Serie A title for Milan)