The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

You're so predictable like Brett. Wanting Real to win ffs. I bet you thought that Skywalker was an insubordinate little rebel prick as well.

May the Fourth be with you.

It's May the FORCE be with you, mate.

Naaaaaay.

May the horse be with you.

Guest firetotheworks

You're so predictable like Brett. Wanting Real to win ffs. I bet you thought that Skywalker was an insubordinate little rebel prick as well.

Got no time for Star Wars s***.

Course I want Real to win, got 55 quid on them at 7/4  O0

:lol: No bother.

No time for Star Wars though? Not even a chance for the original three?

Guest firetotheworks

Torres is a bit of a freak isn't he?

Like...howay man...how do you become so freakishly disastrous after being such a goal gremlin?

Injuries isn't it? We only need to look at Cisse to see a sample of how it goes even when it's mainly confidence.

Guest firetotheworks

The way that this French commentator is saying Schwartzer is fucking fantastic.

Torres is a bit of a freak isn't he?

Like...howay man...how do you become so freakishly disastrous after being such a goal gremlin?

Injuries isn't it? We only need to look at Cisse to see a sample of how it goes even when it's mainly confidence.

It's proper chicken oriental.

That's why Shearer is a footballing God i guess.

:shifty:

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno what's got into everyone today. "hehehehe"

I dunno what's got into everyone today. "hehehehe"

:laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

I would go as far to say that the quality in our league is really shit. Full stop.

I would go as far to say that the quality in our league is really shit. Full stop.

There are 6 or 7 club who truly deserve relegation (us included) based on the shit they've served-up this season. It's a shame we can only send 3 to the Championship. A few teams aside, it's been a completely forgettable year in terms of the quality of football.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking shite that for a team at home to Norwich with a chance (no matter how remote) of winning the league. Hate that club like.