The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Funnily enough, A Real draw is better for Atleti compared to Real loss.

if Real had lost here today, then Barca would have become second favourites, and could have won the title by beating Atleti on the last day no question.

Now, Barca remain third favourites, and them beating Atleti on the last day COULD help them get second, but can also still gift the title to Real Madrid. so I think Barca will not bother much now.

All assuming all 3 teams win their games next week of course.

Perhaps Real should have shown some of the urgency they had near the end, a little earlier on.

I think that had a lot to do with Benzema, he was just strolling through this game until he was pulled. Maybe it's just the games I watch but he never looks anything like the player he's hyped to be.

Funnily enough, A Real draw is better for Atleti compared to Real loss.

if Real had lost here today, then Barca would have become second favourites, and could have won the title by beating Atleti on the last day no question.

Now, Barca remain third favourites, and them beating Atleti on the last day COULD help them get second, but can also still gift the title to Real Madrid. so I think Barca will not bother much now.

All assuming all 3 teams win their games next week of course.

Aye, had Madrid lost yesterday, winning our two next games would've made us champions (ridiculous thought after the season we've had :lol:). Not the case anymore with Madrid reinserted into the race.

Expect Liverpool to drop points tonight. The psychological effect of having it in their hands & having to remotivate from a weaker position will do them in i think.

But but but Steve Peters. Sports Psychologist.

Guest chopey

Liverpool are +9 goals behind Man City a good score tonight and it will be game on come sunday

Liverpool are +9 goals behind Man City a good score tonight and it will be game on come sunday

They need to be looking at 5 goals tonight really. City still have 2 games after this, that they will have won if it goes down to GD.

yeah but City do have games they can score a fair bit in too with Villa and West Ham left to play at home.

They need to be looking at 5 goals tonight really. City still have 2 games after this, that they will have won if it goes down to GD.

Mental that their biggest home defeats are against Fulham and us.

We actually looked good that day, Cabaye was immense and so on....

A lot has changed since then sadly, in any case i can't see Pulis allowing Liverpool to score more than 3, i'll be surprised if that isn't at least doubled against us though.