The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Not when you look at how much they've cheated in said games.

One dive in one game.

There was no cheating in the other two games, just bad refereeing but that's a La Liga wide problem.

Mole, you don't count.

Guest neesy111

Barca v Atletico game is on same time as FA Cup final apparently.  :anguish:

FA Cup 3pm ko. Surely La Liga will be later

Nah, it's 5pm and has been for the last few seasons.

It's a Saturday so it can't be on earlier than 5.

Doubt it, La Liga have been having a lot of games on at same time as PL games this season.

Probably trying to eat into the tv views.

One dive in one game.

There was no cheating in the other two games, just bad refereeing but that's a La Liga wide problem.

Wasn't even a dive, been established in spanish media and everything. Iniesta and Neymar were both caught.

If f***ing Barca win this, man.

If they do they'll have took 10 points from 12 against their rivals. Deserve it on that basis.

:lol: If anyone has been lucky with refs it's Real.

Doesn't mean Barca deserve to win it over Atletico. And Barca have cheated far more than either.

Oh absolutely not, I believe Atletico deserve it because they've been rather consistent all season. Neither Barcelona or Real have done anything in the league to deserve the title. To be honest, I've thought both teams have been poor for large parts of the season in all competitions (obviously I missed the 4-0 Real v Bayern game :lol:) But not been impressed with neither, maybe because I expected both to run with the league rather than lose valuable points to shitty teams like Elche and Celta Vigo.

Wonder how many daft anti-Islam hooligan types are unaware Dzeko is a Muslim?

If it's that big a problem for anyone then Man City probably aren't the club for them.

Man, if we somehow end up winning this...

No way this team can beat Atlético nowadays though. Particularly when Atlético can just sit back and protect the draw while we exploit their counters - like they already did in our CL tie.

No way this team can beat Atlético nowadays though. Particularly when Atlético can just sit back and protect the draw while we exploit their counters - like they already did in our CL tie.

Would you rather Barca won the league and Real the CL or Atletico won both?

Guest jimmyc84

Odd that match of the day showed Man City first.  Now any viewers who avoided seeing the scores today know the Liverpool game is irrelevant...

No way, I'm not that small time :lol: I want my team to win trophies.