The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

:troll:

I'm biting my tongue cos you're a good guy, Leffe. That was steaming f***ing horseshit on all fronts. That b****** has taken 2 games to f*** us over again, the horrible corrupt piece of s***.

You were there for the taking and what did we do about it? Absolute square root of f*** all. 0 strikers on the pitch. Incredible.

Oh, look. We're 6th. Again. Isn't that just swell? By jeez, it's great progress. f*** off Bill you sanctimonious t***.

Yeah, sorry, but I just couldn't leave that post of yours untrolled :lol:.

As I just posted on a Spurs board; we're what you'd expect to see with a new (in every sense) manager taking charge of a mixed bag of players halfway through a season. Not particularly well organized and reliant upon players' individual ability and nous to get through...and we don't have all that much nous. It's frankly unbelievable that we're fifth, and I think we'll be lucky to get Europa this year. Rodgers and Martinez are far more experienced and established with their teams, and so is Moyes, despite all the problems he's had. Liverpool have a weaker squad on the whole but a better top-end, Man U are stronger on both counts, and you guys have some useful loan signings to help out.

With every game, it's clearer that Sherwood will be a place-holder until we can get a heavyweight in. I'm hoping that we will have enough to attract someone good - we've certainly got a good squad and youth set-up and should have plenty of cash to spend. As for now, we are performing entirely to my expectations.