The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

What did Varane do haven't seen the images.

Passed a loose ball to Simeone after Ronaldo scored.

Seemed fucking pointless. I'd be livid if I was in Simeone's situation as well, might seem harmless, but it's a kick in the nuts when you've just beaten the team.

Good night of fooball. Really sad for Atletico but they showed the world everything is possible even with little funds which sends a bit of a lifeline to the sport of football. Really hope that Atletico can keep up in the coming seasons and keep on challenging for major trophies. But I won't lie, I fucking love that frontline of Ronaldo - Benzema - Bale.

Amazing accomplishment, but their reward for this season is probably losing all of their best players and maybe their coach.

yup not looking forward to the inevitable set of vultures picking them apart.

Seemed fucking pointless. I'd be livid if I was in Simeone's situation as well, might seem harmless, but it's a kick in the nuts when you've just beaten the team.

Weird, on the replay they showed he kicked it back but didn't go after him straight away. Even seemed to be retreating. He was also applauding the Real goals.

Maybe something was said afterwards.

So who else from Atleti do we expect to leave? Courtois back to Chelsea, probably Costa joining him. What about Koke or Filipe?

PSG or City will come calling with blank cheques and relegate both to their reserves.

Bale was w***, Ronaldo was w***, Di maria made the difference.

Marcelo and Isco made the difference tbf, Di Maria was their only spark but it wasn't until those two came on as they started controlling the game.

As many European Cups in their history as we have domestic cups in ours. :lol:

Different stratosphere.

And "La Decima" is so much sexier than The Tenth.

That's absolutely depressing :lol:

Ronaldo now trying to steal some shine. After hiding all game. Really inappropriate.

Disgusting.

Simeone's been brilliant this year but playing Costa cost them the win imo.

Even though he's played only 9 minutes and Atletico where minutes from winning it? Okay, buddy. :lol:

Yes. They lost because they ran out of legs. 1 more pair of fresh legs could've won the game for them. At 75 minutes their legs had totally gone.

Don't think that would've mattered, the team that scores the goal to tie it into extra time always have more energy.

I'll let you two experts argue it out. 

Experts. :yao:

Bale was w***, Ronaldo was w***, Di maria made the difference.

Marcelo and Isco made the difference tbf, Di Maria was their only spark but it wasn't until those two came on as they started controlling the game.

Thought the same, Marcelo in particular was fantastic.

Seemed f***ing pointless. I'd be livid if I was in Simeone's situation as well, might seem harmless, but it's a kick in the nuts when you've just beaten the team.

Weird, on the replay they showed he kicked it back but didn't go after him straight away. Even seemed to be retreating. He was also applauding the Real goals.

Maybe something was said afterwards.

I didn't see it btw. Was just saying that if Varane deliberately passed a ball towards his feet when he could've passed it anywhere else I'd be livid as Simeone in a moment like that where you're trying to be sporting.

Ronaldo now trying to steal some shine. After hiding all game. Really inappropriate.

Disgusting.

Simeone's been brilliant this year but playing Costa cost them the win imo.

Even though he's played only 9 minutes and Atletico where minutes from winning it? Okay, buddy. :lol:

Yes. They lost because they ran out of legs. 1 more pair of fresh legs could've won the game for them. At 75 minutes their legs had totally gone.

Don't think that would've mattered, the team that scores the goal to tie it into extra time always have more energy.

I'll let you two experts argue it out. 

Experts. :yao:

Nah I'd love to hear your insight into this, Modric is such an overrated player and you're the only one that sees it so you must be the expert. Somethings in football just isn't subjective. You can't just spout shit and expect it to be taken lightly :lol:

As many European Cups in their history as we have domestic cups in ours. :lol:

Different stratosphere.

And "La Decima" is so much sexier than The Tenth.

That's absolutely depressing :lol:

I don't know how many times Newcastle have been in the European Cup/Champs League, but they've probably won it more times than we've participated in it right?

Pepe and Arbeloa going mental, c***s weren't even playing. For an extremely limited player, Arbeloa must have a serious medal collection

Wiki Maxwell. There we talk about medal collection and limited player.