The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Panama look decent.

They look far better than us :lol: Thought they'd be absolute s****.

:lol: same tbh not seen any of them but they look a pretty decent side so far

Did you see that tiki-taka s*** earlier? Panama should've been at the World Cup purely based on that skill.

The top four or five in CONCACAF are pretty decent every year - problem is it's generally the same teams.

Except Honduras was absolute shite when we played them.

It's almost as if Brazil is one of the best teams in the world. You'd have problems if you weren't shit-kicking mid-level opposition.

Panama look decent.

Did you see that tiki-taka s*** earlier? Panama should've been at the World Cup purely based on that skill.

The top four or five in CONCACAF are pretty decent every year - problem is it's generally the same teams.

Except Honduras was absolute s**** when we played them.

It's almost as if Brazil is one of the best teams in the world. You'd have problems if you weren't s***-kicking mid-level opposition.

I've been impressed by Panama, Honduras on the other hand was all about trying to kick the living shit out of the Brazilian players. No footballing ability whatsoever, think this Panama has shown glimpses of having some real decent footballers.

Panama look decent.

Except Honduras was absolute s**** when we played them.

It's almost as if Brazil is one of the best teams in the world. You'd have problems if you weren't s***-kicking mid-level opposition.

I've been impressed by Panama, Honduras on the other hand was all about trying to kick the living shit out of the Brazilian players. No footballing ability whatsoever, think this Panama has shown glimpses of having some real decent footballers.

Yeah that's pretty much par for the course for both teams.

Cafu isn't coming back, no matter how much you try to get rid of Dani Alves.

:lol:

Cafu what a player. But even Maicon in 2010 was an excellent player, Dani was twice the player back then than he is today.

Felip at that Neymar goal

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/89/893471a0ee636b3631b11f95ba4d542b25d9dbbede69c7b9dc3cf607b6b183b1.jpg

Nah, good goal, but not the best I've seen from him or even close to being the best.

I'm not even watching the game, just read "good goal from Neymar" and put two and two together :lol:

Flip's going to be insufferable the next month or so.. :lol:

Next month or so? Try living in the NFL thread. :huff:

Fuck you Kaiz. As for the World Cup, I probably won't be seen around here for the World Cup. Mostly to save myself from pure embarrassment when we go out in the group after two losses and a draw to Cameroon.

Guest palnese

Flip's going to be insufferable the next month or so.. :lol:

Next month or so? Try living in the NFL thread. :huff:

Fuck you Kaiz. As for the World Cup, I probably won't be seen around here for the World Cup. Mostly to save myself from pure embarrassment when we go out in the group after two losses and a draw to Cameroon.

Yes, please.

Is that Maicon on the right for Brazil, why?

Because he's our best right-back and has had a very good season for Roma.

The ref. Fuck happened? Red card but not penalty? Did he take the card back? What happened :lol:

I flew in to Salvador with the Croatian staff, had I just flown today I might've gotten myself a seat next to Luca or Mandzukic or something. Terrible planning.

I know its only Panama but Brazil look exceptional. Can't see any weaknesses whatsoever.

I thought we had two clear weaknesses. One can be explained by the absence of Paulinho today, but neither Ramires or Hernanes did much and the 2nd one is that Jo actually looked hungrier and better than Fred. Fred is going to have to be fit at this World Cup for us to stand a chance, and he certainly didn't look fit today.