Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I'm not sure on Southampton at all next season. Even if they reinvest.

They've still got a really good team, depending on what Osvaldo is doing there could be their striker replacement. All they need is a half decent left back and a creative midfielder, you could do that on the continent for at most £20m. Hell they could bring in Ashley Cole and frank Lampard and probably be better off for a season.

Suppose It depends on how well the manager adapts, he's a bit hit and miss isn't he?

They've still got a really good team, depending on what Osvaldo is doing there could be their striker replacement. All they need is a half decent left back and a creative midfielder, you could do that on the continent for at most £20m. Hell they could bring in Ashley Cole and frank Lampard and probably be better off for a season.

Suppose It depends on how well the manager adapts, he's a bit hit and miss isn't he?

Mostly hit tbf

Guest Roger Kint

I know nothing at all about Pelle(never even heard of him) and the expected losses of Lovren & maybe Snidey too by the looks of it means they will undoubtedly sign a raft of expensive shit with maybe 1 or 2 decent as well. J Rod fit for the start?

Guest Roger Kint

Graziano Pelle would be almost nailed on in joining the list of high scoring but bad Eredivisie strikers to come to England.

How does he rate on the de jongmeter? Bang average allrounder or does he have at least one attribute?

Graziano Pelle would be almost nailed on in joining the list of high scoring but bad Eredivisie strikers to come to England.

How does he rate on the de jongmeter? Bang average allrounder or does he have at least one attribute?

He rates highly imo. Before joining Feyenoord he never pulled up any trees. He'll be turning 29 in July. He's a perfect fit for Feyenoord, but I don't back him to reproduce his good form over the past two seasons elsewhere. Still, Feyenoord and him will want to cash in on what has been a rich vein of form. Hopefully for Southampton it's been Koeman who has been the deciding factor in getting the best out of him, but I doubt it.

Guest Roger Kint

He rates highly imo. Before joining Feyenoord he never pulled up any trees. He'll be turning 29 in July. He's a perfect fit for Feyenoord, but I don't back him to reproduce his good form over the past two seasons elsewhere. Still, Feyenoord and him will want to cash in on what has been a rich vein of form. Hopefully for Southampton it's been Koeman who has been the deciding factor in getting the best out of him, but I doubt it.

Christ i was expecting a young progressing player seeing as i hadnt heard of him. Seems a big gamble then :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Big pressure on Gomis there like.

He will be a backup to Bony no doubt, looking at the cost of him we probs were right to avoid him(then again something is better than nothing :lol:)

:lol: Rooney is outstanding but I'm always taking the p*ss on here about other things.

My realistic prediction is 3rd. Chelsea and City are too strong as things stand, but I think with no European distraction, new manager and new signings we'll be stronger than Arsenal and Liverpool. Suarez out helps as well.

Chiellini has come out and supported Suarez saying the ban is excessive and he feels for him and his family. So who knows, don't count your chickens yet...the appeal by Uruguay FA may prove successful in reducing the ban

Just seen Maradona wearing a T-Shirt for Suarez' support on live TV. Well, that's all he needed. defense from the king of fair play and morality, Diego Armando Maradona. I swear Suarez is Walter White. Never seen someone so controversial and the ultimate hero/villain like that in my life-time.

Every football player from any other country than England that have commented on Suarez has said it's excessive. It really is. 4months without being able to train? 4 months without being able to go into a football stadium? Are they getting interpol to put a tail on him? It's ridiculous. You want to ban him for 21matches, then do it, but don't be so ridiculous about it.

Maybe he should, you know, stop biting people? :lol:

I know we all do it work all the time but its probably not acceptable really is?

As for Shaw, didn't they have some other outstanding prospect before he usurped him?

:lol: Rooney is outstanding but I'm always taking the p*ss on here about other things.

My realistic prediction is 3rd. Chelsea and City are too strong as things stand, but I think with no European distraction, new manager and new signings we'll be stronger than Arsenal and Liverpool. Suarez out helps as well.

Chiellini has come out and supported Suarez saying the ban is excessive and he feels for him and his family. So who knows, don't count your chickens yet...the appeal by Uruguay FA may prove successful in reducing the ban

Just seen Maradona wearing a T-Shirt for Suarez' support on live TV. Well, that's all he needed. defense from the king of fair play and morality, Diego Armando Maradona. I swear Suarez is Walter White. Never seen someone so controversial and the ultimate hero/villain like that in my life-time.

Every football player from any other country than England that have commented on Suarez has said it's excessive. It really is. 4months without being able to train? 4 months without being able to go into a football stadium? Are they getting interpol to put a tail on him? It's ridiculous. You want to ban him for 21matches, then do it, but don't be so ridiculous about it.

Maybe he should, you know, stop biting people? :lol:

I know we all do it work all the time but its probably not acceptable really is?

As for Shaw, didn't they have some other outstanding prospect before he usurped him?

Exactly :lol: As a standalone incident, it's a harsh ban. Considering how many times he's done it now, it's far from it.