Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Pards loves a 6 ft 4 man  :lol:

Even one whose co-ordination is still all over the shop.

He will ruin the guy. Imagine going from working with Wenger everyday, to working with Pardew  :lol:

To be fair, at least the guy will get to play, purely because he's big and athletic. Such a predictable move by Pards.

Didn't realise Villa are refusing to pay £2.5mil for Scott Sinclair

I think he's given up on football. Hardly featured at West Brom and has been getting the Gosling treatment i.e. a few appearances to wet everyone's whistles before bidding.

Oh, and welcome back Baba. Always good to have a fellow Naija man around.  :thup:

I'm half Naija.

No way!  :kasper:

I always thought you were a quality poster. It all makes so much sense now. It's in the genes  :)

Top man  :thup:

Oh, and welcome back Baba. Always good to have a fellow Naija man around.  :thup:

I'm half Naija.

No way!  :kasper:

I always thought you were a quality poster. It all makes so much sense now. It's in the genes  :)

Top man  :thup:

:lol:

I'm half Naija.

Isn't that how charvas pronounce the name Nadia?

Um, no.

It's how the baddest guys on the planet acknowledge each other.

Please show a bit of class.

Fwiw, Stoke are probably a better side than Inter at the moment.

Aye, although I think Inter will improve under Mancini

He's been shite so far.

Haven't seen much I must say but I thought they looked good the other night against Juve

He's been s**** so far.

Haven't seen much I must say but I thought they looked good the other night against Juve

1 win in 6, against Chievo. Mancini is a negative b******.

He's been s**** so far.

1 win in 6, against Chievo. Mancini is a negative b******.

:thup: Didn't know that. Unlucky in the end not to beat Juve and they've had some decent players coming in so I still think they'll improve

:thup: true, I think I have an irrational dislike for Mancini. Shaqiri and Podolski will improve their attack, they just seem to play with about 6 CMs and wonder why they aren't winning.

:thup: Detestable prick is what he is.

:thup: true, I think I have an irrational dislike for Mancini. Shaqiri and Podolski will improve their attack, they just seem to play with about 6 CMs and wonder why they aren't winning.

How come?

He's been shite so far.

Inter fans are happy because he's trying to implement as a system that suits the players they have whereas Mazzarri instead with a three CB and wing back formation that just didn't work for Inter. He also had no plan B. This season is basically a gelling season for them.

How come?

His view on how football should be played, anyone who shares his views on football is a prick in my books.

How come?

His view on how football should be played, anyone who shares his views on football is a prick in my books.

Bit harsh to call him a prick for being a negative manager

Part-time street artist too.

http://cdn-football.ladmedia.fr/images/media/ligue-europa/articles/ligue-europa-lyon-effectue-un-deplacement-perilleux-chez-l-hapoel-kiryat-shmona/remi-garde-ol-lyon-olympique-lyonnais-ligue-europa/2151239-1-fre-FR/Remi-Garde-OL-Lyon-Olympique-lyonnais-Ligue-Europa.jpg

How come?

Bit harsh to call him a prick for being a negative manager

It's not at all, he's not going to feel hurt by it ;)