Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We have only really sold Carroll, Cabaye and Debuchy tbf.

Cabaye was a f***ing joke mind, although I do believe Kinnear had a lot to do with that.

Think Cabaye is the reason Kinnear lost his job as he sold him for less than the minimum price Ashley wanted.

If that was the sole reason then I'm really happy about that deal.

Ba clause was a mistake. Didn't get Remy over the line either which we could've made a profit on (and we would have sold him by now anyway).

Contract situation meant Enrique was low value.

Debuchy and Carroll deals where good. Debuchy is almost 30 which for some clubs is ancient.

I don't think Ba would've signed for us without that clause being inserted to be fair. Am pretty sure his agents insisted on it. 

Brazilian media reporting Man U has opened talks with PSG regarding Marquinhos.

I think this guy has a lot of talent he just needs a solid partner and patience.

Psg paid a lot for him though right? Any fee mentioned flip?

No fee mentioned. He's had a better start to this season than Thiago and David, yet plays less. A goal scoring threat as well. Really starting to rate him after thinking he was nothing more than one season wonder in the Serie A.

Brazilian media reporting Man U has opened talks with PSG regarding Marquinhos.

I think this guy has a lot of talent he just needs a solid partner and patience.

Psg paid a lot for him though right? Any fee mentioned flip?

No fee mentioned. He's had a better start to this season than Thiago and David, yet plays less. A goal scoring threat as well. Really starting to rate him after thinking he was nothing more than one season wonder in the Serie A.

I was going to ask you that, read he's been their best defender this year but hadn't actually seen any games to comment.

I really liked him in Italy though.

I want him to start ahead of any other defender in the national team at the moment. He's been really playing excellent football whenever he's played for PSG this season. So composed for a 20 year old.  Hope he either moves in January or Thiago.