Other clubs' transfers

TBG

With regard to Pastore, he's pretty much been PSG's best player over the last year and a bit. He had a good first season at PSG as well although he did have a bit of a dip after that first season.

With regard to Pastore, he's pretty much been PSG's best player over the last year and a bit. He had a good first season at PSG as well although he did have a bit of a dip after that first season.

He's a fantastic player to watch

He's a fantastic player to watch

The goal he scored against Chelsea in the CL last year was class

Matuidi.... sitting... what? He's an engine type player. A "shuttler". he can effectively cover the whole left side of midfield by himself in a midfield 3.. running from central to left.. similar to ADM in that regard. The type where you wonder where he gets his energy from - again similar to ADM. Both left-footed. Matuidi is more defensively focused but he's willing going forward, ADM is similar but in reverse.

Matuidi's role in the formations I picked up is the exact role although more offensively inclined that ADM played in his best spell for Madrid.

http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/zonal_marking/media/rm-barca_zpsaf3b384d.jpg.html

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/zonal_marking/PSG-chelsea_zpsvonkluly.jpg

Are these not the exact same positions? It's even more similar down to the fact they're playing behind forwards who offer zilch defensively and they have to do their defensive running for them.

And Verratti getting forward? He's a deep lying playmaker ffs. A more combative Pirlo.

Hang on a minute, you've went from saying Matuidi and Di Maria 'are similar types of player' to saying 'in game X they started in the same position and ran in this direction'. And you talk to others about "moving the goalposts".  :lol:

In PSG's current system Matuidi and Motta are the players who are sitting back in their system with Veratti slightly ahead of them, and while Matuidi is prone to a powering run forward, he certainly isn't the kind of skillful player who can beat a man and put a fantastic ball into the area or score a screamer, so - again - what you're saying about them being similar types of player is utter bollocks and purely based on a f***ing circle with an arrow on it. :lol:

Yet another instance of TCD spouting his worthless opinion whilst never watching the team in question play and basing your entire knowledge on these so-called stats.

1. Matuidi & ADM are both left sided shuttlers in a 3 man midfield. Going from central midfield to left midfield. "His role is known in France as the ‘milieu relayeur’ - the shuttle-runner".

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why-blaise-matuidi-key-player-frances-world-cup-hopes#pGHVHAQHAg4kpIti.99

While with a different style, ADM is best in that exact position!

"Di María started out as a centre­-left shuttler on the outside of United’s diamond midfield; a similar role to those he had at Benfica, his club prior to Real Madrid, and in his final season at the Bernabéu."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/my/features/how-angel-di-marias-wasteful-play-key-manchester-uniteds-season#dpBmayrLYlFLzWOK.99

2. I just posted 2 bloody links of PSG midfields with Matuidi higher up the pitch than Verrati.

You are spouting absolute crap with nothing to back it up. Everything i've said i've backed up with secondary sources backing up my opinion.

Even Mole & Felip agree with me that you are wrong and acting stupid/ignorant.

By the way i said out of Verrati, Motta & Matuidi - "it's Matuidi that is most similar in style to ADM but it's still unnecessary, it's still an area of strength in the side. If they are looking for a wide forward there's far better options in Reus available." 100% facts.

Followed that up with: "he could easily replace Pastore but I don't think that's his best position and I think others could play that role better for the money. IMO he's best suited to the Matuidi position."

100% facts. Twinport I want my apology for your ignorance.

Farewell, then, Benteke.

Disappointed he's gone, but I don't blame him, he's too good to be poking around the arse end of the table for any longer than he already has. He could have hung around for a better move, though, I think, could have played CL this coming season.

I'd wish him all the best but I have a pathological hatred of Liverpool (in common with pretty much everyone else who grew up in the 70s and 80s not supporting them).

I certainly wish him no ill - unlike that fucking SNAKE Delph.

32.5m. We now need to spend that and build a new spine to the team. So long as we get to spend that plus the 8 from Delph, I'm relatively happy. I am certainly far happier that we've started using our fucking brains and getting in highly rated players from abroad instead of overpriced MONesque shite from the UK, or Lambertian £2m wasters.

Watched our friendly last night and Amavi looked very promising. His stats are amazing. Hopefully we'll bring in some others along those lines.