Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-agree-6m-fee-6167696

The Eagles' offer is around £6million, but incentives and bonus payments could take it over the £9.5m mark.

Wilson from Bournemouth would've been a better signing. He puts himself about in a similar way as Wickham and has a better goal scoring ability than Wickham will ever have.

Even at Ipswich I don't recall Whickham being an out an out goalscorer (granted he was only 18 though iirc).

There's something in him to be a decent player, but I don't know if he has the mentality or wants it enough, so I see him failing. I absolutely hope he does.

The other day, West Brom offer us a risible 2m for Ciaran Clark (who has just had his best season with us). We have apparently just offered them 1m for Lescott.

Clearly Tim loves his bantz

The other day, West Brom offer us a risible 2m for Ciaran Clark (who has just had his best season with us). We have apparently just offered them 1m for Lescott.

Clearly Tim loves his bantz

Thing I've always thought about Sherwood is he'd not be below something like making a derisory counter bid for a player from a local rival and then ensure the details were leaked to curry favour with fans of the club he's managing.

In short I'm still convinced he's an utter bellend.

Fee still isn't agreed for Di Maria. They're offering £44m, but we want around £52m.

Guy might be staying you know. Spineless wee fuck. Young is better anyway.

http://p67.imgup.net/DiMaria72c5.jpg

Fee still isn't agreed for Di Maria. They're offering £44m, but we want around £52m.

Guy might be staying you know. Spineless wee f***. Young is better anyway.

http://p67.imgup.net/DiMaria72c5.jpg

you'll sell him for at least what you paid, or more though, so this cant be right?? :razz:

£6m for Falcao. The difference there by the way is that Falcao actually fucking tried, and was professional even though we didn't want him. Di Maria is just a wee cunt.

Aye he's in there Kets.

We've fined Di Maria £360k for not showing up by the way.

£6m for Falcao. The difference there by the way is that Falcao actually f***ing tried, and was professional even though we didn't want him. Di Maria is just a wee c***.

Aye he's in there Kets.

We've fined Di Maria £360k for not showing up by the way.

eh? you loved him last week! :lol:

I was taking the piss for the majority of last week. :lol: I think Di Maria is a class player like, but he's clearly a wee prick. Same as most of the Argentinians we've had. You don't go AWOL because you want to move elsewhere.