Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Gayle > Bamford

You have an unhealthy obsession with Gayle mate.

Not at all. Just think he's very underrated and very surprised he's lost his place at Palace. Maybe I shouldn't be due to who their manager now is. He'd walk into our team for sure.

Following reports that Charles Aranguiz ruled out a move to Leicester City, the Foxes have received a second blow as another of their transfer targets distances himself from the club.

Napoli midfielder Gokhan Inler has reportedly turned down a transfer to the King Power Stadium in favour of joining Fiorentina.

Leicester looked to have further strengthened their midfield by agreeing a fee of £3million for the experienced midfielder on Saturday.

But, according to tuttomercatoweb.com, the Swiss international has no desire to play in England and has turned down an offer from the Foxes.

The 31-year-old, whose current contract in Naples is set to expire in June 2016, is now waiting for Fiorentina to table an offer

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gayle > Bamford

Not at all. Just think he's very underrated and very surprised he's lost his place at Palace. Maybe I shouldn't be due to who their manager now is. He'd walk into our team for sure.

No chance :lol: He's good, but you're taking it a bit OTT.

Gayle > Bamford

No chance :lol: He's good, but you're taking it a bit OTT.

So you'd have Obertan and Goufran ahead of him :thup:

I'd rather buy real quality which can start rather than squad players just because they are better than the crap we have.

That's a different argument though. Though Gouffran played most of last season and Obertan started it until his injury. Both look like they will have a role to play with Obertan looking favoured. The team is only as strong as its bench these days and ours isn't great.

Looking very likely that Palace will go with two up top.

Therefore one of Bolasie, Zaha or Puncheon will be on the pine a lot. Also means Cabaye will be one of a midfield two, which is not as great for him.

Can't wait for the season.

Therefore one of Bolasie, Zaha or Puncheon will be on the pine a lot. Also means Cabaye will be one of a midfield two, which is not as great for him.

Based on Palace now having loads of CFs or something else? Genuine question, I haven't been following.

Seems stupid considering their strength is in midfield. Of course, Pards is their manager so I shouldn't be too surprised.

could well be a classic pardle move thinking he's a genius going 4-5-1 with whickam as the target man, cabs playing the advanced 10 role and zaha, bolasie & puncheon rotating the wide attacking spots

doesn't sound too bad on paper as it happens, but then neither did our team for the better part of 4 years, what he actually manages to get out of them is another thing entirely :lol:

Based on Palace now having loads of CFs or something else? Genuine question, I haven't been following.

Seems stupid considering their strength is in midfield. Of course, Pards is their manager so I shouldn't be too surprised.

Remember that delicious 4-3-3 we had going with Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse? And how it was crudely and nonsensically discarded? Palace are about to get a taste.

Pardew is a 4-4-2 guy, no matter how much he tries to pretend he isn't every now and again. he wants a long ball up to a target to scrap for, while another striker runs onto a hopeful flick. It's in his rotten genes.

They now have the following ... Bamford, Wickham, Murray, Chamakh and still have Gayle, who does look like leaving because he's too little. All the rest are at least 6 ft 2, and boy would he love two lumps up top to aim for and "create chaos".

Zaha - Cabaye - Jedinek - Bolasie

Puncheon

Wickham/Bamford

IMO.

After a big defeat:

Zaha - Clog - Jedinek - Zaha

Cabaye

Wickham

We woz brave:

Zaha - Cabaye - Jedinek - Left back

Bamford - Wickahm

They will still finish midtable and Pardew will be hailed as the second coming.

It will a couple of years of nonsensical spending and ostracised of talented players before the penny drops.

By that time he will be sitting in the England hot seat and we can crack out the popcorn and beer.

Puncheon

Wickham/Bamford

IMO.

After a big defeat:

Cabaye

Wickham

We woz brave:

Bamford - Wickahm

:lol: I wouldn't put it past Pards to try to play Zaha twice in the same XI

Puncheon

Wickham/Bamford

IMO.

After a big defeat:

Cabaye

Wickham

We woz brave:

Bamford - Wickahm

:lol: definitely going to be the we woz brave lineup. Love the left back in midfield reference. Classic!

Puncheon

Wickham/Bamford

IMO.

After a big defeat:

Cabaye

Wickham

We woz brave:

Bamford - Wickahm

:lol: I wouldn't put it past Pards to try to play Zaha twice in the same XI