Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He's contracted until 2019. I saw someone work out something online with that amortisation and he said that we would be making a profit on him but to be honest I don't even know what that word is and assumed it was nonsense. :yao:

Guest palnese

:lol: You know I'm joking right? I do generally know most things about the club. Only news I have at the moment is that Di Maria is staying and Pedro is coming in.

Well, yeah.  :lol:

:lol: Some people still fall for it. :lol:

But aye Mole, no new going ons behind the scenes at Manchester United. De Gea stays unless we get Ramos. Di Maria deal will be agreed officially by the weekend. Pedro will be agreed by Wednesday.

Think Froggy is right on this one. Jokes about any disaster is in bad  taste.

Imagine of he had a joke about John and Liam in his sig? Not really fair. Keep it in the jokes thread.

But aye Mole, no new going ons behind the scenes at Manchester United. De Gea stays unless we get Ramos. Di Maria deal will be agreed officially by the weekend. Pedro will be agreed by Wednesday.

Aye i know mate, i'm just taking the piss :lol: keep it up  :laugh:

De Gea is a funny one.  You could surely get 25m from Real and then go and buy a new keeper for 50m...by your recent standards that's a great deal

Why do we need a new keeper when we have three world class backups?

Also STM, I'm only messing around about that 'cause I knew our Sew would jump on it. I don't take offence and am firmly in the "a joke is a joke" camp. :thup: I think the John and Liam situation is a little more sensitive.

Also STM, I'm only messing around about that 'cause I knew our Sew would jump on it. I don't take offence and am firmly in the "a joke is a joke" camp. :thup: I think the John and Liam situation is a little more sensitive.

Ok mate, was just defending the outsider.

Carry on ;)

:thup:

Dani Güiza has signed for Cádiz. This is slightly noteworthy for two things:

1) Back in the time when he was at his peak he swore he'd never play for them (he's from rival town Jerez)

2) The photo Cádiz have released of his medical

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2015/07/31/futbol/mas_futbol/1438334962_extras_noticia_foton_7_3.jpg