Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest chopey

I see Stockdale has just rejected a new contract so Brighton will be needing a new keeper this summer unless he signs a new contract

I thought he rejected it ?

Guest chopey

http://ft.trillian.im/79d481982c1f643910a342db167c4ea53eedc28d/6QAkff8n7502x9Aa2i2Y6JBNGcV8R.jpg

The Terrahawk will be hotwheeling it down to France as we speak in his Citoren 2CV.

Going to be an interesting summer for Spurs because they'll probably be targeting players who would be willing to join them and know that they won't be first choice because their current starting XI is so good and Poch will be desperate to keep them together.

Can only see Spurs signing a right back as a first teamer unless they stick with Trippier should Walker go. Think they need more quality off the bench though

Going to be an interesting summer for Spurs because they'll probably be targeting players who would be willing to join them and know that they won't be first choice because their current starting XI is so good and Poch will be desperate to keep them together.

Can only see Spurs signing a right back as a first teamer unless they stick with Trippier should Walker go. Think they need more quality off the bench though

Hopefully we can persuade players that we essentially need two first XIs - league and cups.

If we can get Lamela back fit then at a stroke that solves a lot of problems. I actually really like Janssen, and think he will do fine. Got some kids coming through too. Like you say, the first order of business will be to replace anyone we sell. I'd prefer we kept everyone.

Best case scenario - Lamela is back and we don't sell anyone. We'll probably be in the hunt for a CB, and maybe a pacy forward like Iheanacho. Anything else would be a bonus.

Keep forgetting about Lamela. He was really beginning to come along nicely too.

Ironically, his injury was a blessing in disguise as it really allowed Son the opportunity to emerge, as it seems he was close to being on the way out in the summer.

If you guys keep the team together and make a few additions, I honestly think you will be an even bigger challenge to Chelsea next season. Pretty amazing considering the calibre of players you have lost in recent times.

Hopefully we can persuade players that we essentially need two first XIs - league and cups.

If we can get Lamela back fit then at a stroke that solves a lot of problems. I actually really like Janssen, and think he will do fine. Got some kids coming through too. Like you say, the first order of business will be to replace anyone we sell. I'd prefer we kept everyone.

Best case scenario - Lamela is back and we don't sell anyone. We'll probably be in the hunt for a CB, and maybe a pacy forward like Iheanacho. Anything else would be a bonus.

Saw you linked with Andre Gray as a Kane backup

I suspect Spurs will struggle in Wembley and come up just short of champions league next season, if that leads to Poch being sacked or him walking they are prolly screwed and will lose players. Really should be wrong, but reckon teams will love playing at Wembley against them and it'll have a similar (if not as dramatic) effect as the olympic stadium did to west ham.

Is Trippier not good enough to start? I really rate him.

For most games yeah, but I still think he gets exposed defensively against the best teams. There's a lot of us that would be perfectly happy to take silly money for Walker and promote Trippier though. Kyle Walker-Peters would become the back-up, and he might be able to make the step up.