Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I've not sen a single article which has actually stated when Donnarumma's current contract expires? Surely you'd include that information? I'd imagine the assumption is it expires this summer if that's the case?

Donnarumma is set to leave his boyhood club this summer and was showered with fake dollars while playing for Italy Under-21s on Sunday.

The 18-year-old's future is up in the air with some of Europe's biggest clubs circling, and Raiola claims his client was subjected to bullying which put him off signing fresh terms.

He told Sky Sports Italia: "He was ready to sign a new contract, there were no doubts in his mind. They forced us to abandon the negotiations because of the environment created around him.

"I take the responsibility. They forced us. It was Milan that lost Donnarumma. He said to me, 'honestly Mino, I don't feel it is right to carry on negotiations when these people are insulting and threatening me and my family'.

"The situation had become too violent and hostile, so there was no way out. We were threatened. Donnarumma's family was threatened, both with not playing anymore and threatened with death. You can't keep a player by threatening him.

"Now there is a genuine risk he could miss a year. His quality makes that improbable, but this is already on the verge of bullying."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mino-raiola-says-hostile-violent-10646747

Disclaimer: None of this actually happened

Sounds to me like he's dunnarunner.

Bravo

Apparently the banners out against him the other night read Dollarumma :lol:

Mino and his like are the scourge of the game.

Is he really better than either Jesus or Aguero?

Yes, Jesus is too young to say he's better and Aguero isn't what he was and his goals total was incredibly misleading.

All anyone said about City last year was how wasteful they were in front of goal, it was obvious they'd buy a striker.

Yes, Jesus is too young to say he's better and Aguero isn't what he was and his goals total was incredibly misleading.

All anyone said about City last year was how wasteful they were in front of goal, it was obvious they'd buy a striker.

Tbh I hadn't realised he'd scored quite so many goals in recent seasons :lol: Still think they have much bigger issues than up front and Jesus and Aguero is fine

Doubt they're trying to buy him. Guardiola loves Gabriel and he is the real deal. 7 goals and 3 assists in his 8 PL starts and him and Aguero should be enough for them if they're only playing one up top. They have Iheanacho as well who is more than good enough as third choice up front.

Donnarumma is set to leave his boyhood club this summer and was showered with fake dollars while playing for Italy Under-21s on Sunday.

The 18-year-old's future is up in the air with some of Europe's biggest clubs circling, and Raiola claims his client was subjected to bullying which put him off signing fresh terms.

He told Sky Sports Italia: "He was ready to sign a new contract, there were no doubts in his mind. They forced us to abandon the negotiations because of the environment created around him.

"I take the responsibility. They forced us. It was Milan that lost Donnarumma. He said to me, 'honestly Mino, I don't feel it is right to carry on negotiations when these people are insulting and threatening me and my family'.

"The situation had become too violent and hostile, so there was no way out. We were threatened. Donnarumma's family was threatened, both with not playing anymore and threatened with death. You can't keep a player by threatening him.

"Now there is a genuine risk he could miss a year. His quality makes that improbable, but this is already on the verge of bullying."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mino-raiola-says-hostile-violent-10646747

Disclaimer: None of this actually happened

Poor little lamb, it must be so incredibly difficult for him.

We have informed Everton that we are triggering Deulofeu´s buyback clause.

We`re probably moving him on, though.

What's the latest with Veratti signing? Will it happen?

We have informed Everton that we are triggering Deulofeu´s buyback clause.

We`re probably moving him on, though.

What's the latest with Veratti signing? Will it happen?

This is going to be the saga of the summer for us. My bet is it will happen in August, and we'll beat our transfer record for him.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk