Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He won't even be first choice for them will he? They've got arguably the best centre back partnership in the league. Guess Wimmer will be off and he might take his place

Surprised you of all people missed out on the Wimmer away thing. The Lion must be Asleep tonight. 

He won't even be first choice for them will he? They've got arguably the best centre back partnership in the league. Guess Wimmer will be off and he might take his place

Apparently Wimmer is off to West Brom which possibly frees up Johnny Evans to go to City :lol:

Apparently Wimmer is off to West Brom which possibly frees up Johnny Evans to go to City [emoji38]

Ah a true transfer merry go round.

Didn't realise Craig Dawson's contact is up end of the season so if he leaves and Evans too Pulis will be desperate for more centre backs with old man McAuley close to retirement age.

There was a time we could have had Evans (Cisse gobbing incident probably didn't endear us to him/vice versa) and van Dijk from Celtic. What a difference those two could have made (though we probably would not have got Rafa as doubt we would have been relegated).

I also doubt that he'd qualify for a work permit but I'm sure Spurs will get around it

Isnt there some kind of "talent" waiver? He would definitely qualify. Interesting that he chose Ajax over Barca last year cause he wanted to develop but then chooses Spurs in the end. Probably the right choice considering Poch should be able to continue his development. In my opinion he is still very raw and not top of the Prem level yet...although considering some of the CB's on the big clubs, he should be just fine