Other clubs' transfers

TBG

West Ham remind me of QPR.

Antonio, Hernandez, Ayew, Arnautovic, Lanzini, and (maybe) Carvalho is miles better than mercenary squad QPR put together.

Have no idea how Carvalho will improve them but as of right now all those names haven't exactly made them a good team.

Antonio, Hernandez, Ayew, Arnautovic, Lanzini, and (maybe) Carvalho is miles better than mercenary squad QPR put together.

Have no idea how Carvalho will improve them but as of right now all those names haven't exactly made them a good team.

They've played one game against a team that may be a legitimate title contender. Also, I'm far from convinced by Bilic - the right manager could figure out how to put those pieces together up front (it likely includes at least one of the above on the bench).

They've played one game against a team that may be a legitimate title contender. Also, I'm far from convinced by Bilic - the right manager could figure out how to put those pieces together up front (it likely includes at least one of the above on the bench).

I am saying that based on more than just yesterday mind, they haven't looked like a good team in a long time. They just look like a team of individuals who in reality are not as good as they think they are.

I am saying that based on more than just yesterday mind, they haven't looked like a good team in a long time. They just look like a team of individuals who in reality are not as good as they think they are.

I don't disagree with that, but half of the players I mentioned above are new and Ayew missed more than half of last season. Think the jury is out on whether they can form a cohesive team. Their defense will likely be a problem.

Imagine the mood on here if we had signed Hernandez, Carvalho, and either Lanzini or Antonio this summer.

Guest chopey

Carvalho to West Ham angers me so much. Lucky b******s.

Doesnt bother me its like dipping ice cream in the toilet.