Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Nah Sterling is easily Liverpool's best player.

:dowiespin:

:thup: Sterling is as frustrating as Coutinho imo. Sturridge is the best player at Liverpool although he's been crocked. As for the stata, Sterling has played almost every game hasn't he?

I'm sure I'm not alone here but all this bollocks surrounding Raheem Sterling is utterly crazy.

He's a young kid, granted with a lot of potential, but what the fuck has he done to warrant a) £100k a week? ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUND A WEEK! b) a move to a bigger club

Would he start at Chelsea? Man City? Even Arsenal...

Guest firetotheworks

Far, far too big a leap for him imo. He'd be mint at Arsenal, but he'd be chewed up and spat out by the teams he's being linked with. Man City, Chelsea and Real Madrid ffs.

Guest firetotheworks

Far, far too big a leap for him imo. He'd be mint at Arsenal, but he'd be chewed up and spat out by the teams he's being linked with. Man City, Chelsea and Real Madrid ffs.

Man City? I'd have him in over Navas/Nasri any day like

Aye, but they can buy anyone. I wouldn't have him over Nasri either, myself.

I'd agree but they won't care. And they'll make up a new sponsorship deal to get around FFP.

They'll loan out all the leftovers for 10% of their wages and not think twice about the dinero.

Nasri turns up like once every 10 games, I'd definitely have Sterling over him but yeah City can buy almost anyone. (well to a certain extent anyway)

True, they have the resources to afford almost any player, but would they really look past Sterling? 20 years old, already one of the better players in the league, and English. Not sure if there are any players with his skill set they'd sooner buy.

Nasri turns up like once every 10 games, I'd definitely have Sterling over him but yeah City can buy almost anyone. (well to a certain extent anyway)

True, they have the resources to afford almost any player, but would they really look past Sterling? 20 years old, already one of the better players in the league, and English. Not sure if there are any players with his skill set they'd sooner buy.

throw in the fact he's home grown which they need a few of for the cl squad and I wouldn't be surprised to see City try for him in the summer.

Nah I don't think they will, was just saying that I agree with KI that they could in theory go further from a quality stand point.

I do definitely believe they'll be interested greatly if he's available.

Unless Sterling is an amazing liar I don't think money is his primary concern at the moment. Seems more like he's considering where is best for him to be, and what he can achieve.

Obviously nobody is 'worth' 100k but players should get their share of the money sloshing around in football. They make the product.

Alves' agent has officially announced he's leaving Barça at the end of the season.

He's given us a lot, but his time is over.

That maybe but he's still by far your best option and that will be made very obvious when crap like Montoya is starting next season.

Tbh I think Alves is a victim of his own success, he's dropped off significantly but he's still one of the better RBs around. That may say more about the position itself than anything else but still.