Other clubs' transfers

TBG

With Lacazette, I always got the feeling that he would come good one day. I just don't get that feeling with N'Jie. Might be worth the risk for Spurs, but definitely can get better elsewhere.

What happened to that kid from the Ivory Coast they signed?

With Lacazette, I always got the feeling that he would come good one day. I just don't get that feeling with N'Jie. Might be worth the risk for Spurs, but definitely can get better elsewhere.

What happened to that kid from the Ivory Coast they signed?

Never really kicked on. He scored a couple against Inter's U21s when we beat them 7-1 a couple of years back, but then we loaned him to some smaller Italian club and he pretty much disappeared. He's supposed to be back in England looking for a club. Interested?

Edit: Wiki says he's at Peterborough.

See Mourinho is stirring the pot again regarding Stones. We're so screwed if we lose him, might have to employ Gareth "Mascherano" Barry at CB. Shiver.

Demand Zouma on loan in addition to a huge fee, or tell them to do one.

Really hope he stays with you lot man.

Would be a shame. PSG don't even need him. Have a wonderfully balanced CM as it is.

:serious:

If he joined he'd immediately be the best midfielder in their team and would be a massive step forward for them.

Would be a shame. PSG don't even need him. Have a wonderfully balanced CM as it is.

:serious:

If he joined he'd immediately be the best midfielder in their team and would be a massive step forward for them.

Veratti, Matuidi, Pastore is a very good midfield tbf