Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Bournemouth represent the "football dream" imho, the idea that if you do well, no matter your station there's a chance you'll get to the top. What's not to love?

The depressing thing about it is that if they somehow manage to stay up for a couple of seasons, almost overnight all that will be forgotten as they transform into yet another club with no ambition beyond staying on the Premier League gravy train. Money>dreams.

If so, that's Nastasic, Savic and Mangala they've given up on after basically one underwhelming season. Not sure what else they expect when buying centerbacks in their early 20's.

It's crazy. I thought Nastasic was good when he was played too. Mangala will get better and had a good showing today.

If so, that's Nastasic, Savic and Mangala they've given up on after basically one underwhelming season. Not sure what else they expect when buying centerbacks in their early 20's.

Nastasic wasn't even underwhelming, he was decent and they still gave up on him.

Only a matter of time before Stones goes to Chelsea after seeing that. Exposed on a regular basis, 5 conceded already and playing catch up after just 2 games. 

I've seen nothing from Stones to suggest he will be good enough to make a difference at that level yet

Madrid on the verge of signing Kovacic from Inter, according to Italian media and Marca. €30m-40m. He any good?

He's got a lot of talent but I don't think he helps them win the title or anything. He should really be staying at Inter and proving himself a bit more.

By the sounds of it, he seems extremely similar to Luka Modric. Croatian CM, small, great little dribbler, excellent passer, barely scores... is that correct?

If it wasn't for injury Luka Modric would've played 150 games for Real Madrid in 3 seasons. He's played 129 and spent the majority of the second half of last season injured. The same period where the wheels fell for Madrid. Besides Cronaldo and perhaps Benzema, he seems to be the most important player. Is he there to take the pressure off Luka? Benitez certainly likes to rotate more than Mourinho and Carlo (at Real at least) so this makes sense. Isco will always get games due to versatility.

Never knowingly seen him play but i'm happy with the strategy.