Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We pulled out of the Pedro deal for what it's worth, so we've obviously got someone else. No idea who it is. We had already agreed personal teams with him.

Muller?

The bid is official, but no chance surely?

Not sure what I've said that's annoying here like. We genuinely pulled out. We agreed personal terms with him last week. All we had to do was pay the fee and we didn't.

We pulled out of the Pedro deal for what it's worth, so we've obviously got someone else. No idea who it is. We had already agreed personal teams with him.

Muller?

Not sure what I've said that's annoying here like. We genuinely pulled out. We agreed personal terms with him last week. All we had to do was pay the fee and we didn't.

Or Chelsea came in and he picked them? Let's not ignore that possibility eh!

Muller?

Chelsea and Liverpool have been interested for ages man. :lol:

Guest palnese

...and you know this how?

From pretty much every journalist on Twitter and every source I have.

Pedro turned you down then.

Muller?

Chelsea and Liverpool have been interested for ages man. :lol:

Honestly, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but the arrogance of your lot is just off the scale. Chelsea are a better team with a better manager, in London, is it that mad that he's chosen them? Apparently they didn't act until Saturday

Chelsea are getting more and more ridiculous. Surprised they haven't swooped in and dropped £70m on De Bruyne.

Juan Cuadrado literally had no chance. Not even the tiniest of opportunity. I'm losing count of the striker/winger/attackingmidfielder type players who sign up there, sit around for 6 months and then disappear into obscurity.

...and you know this how?

From pretty much every journalist on Twitter and every source I have.

Not sure Dermot O'Pissedhispants down the Lucky Clover is a reliable source tbh.

Too many sources to quote. Just type in "Man Utd drop interest Pedro" into Google. Are the BBC and SkySports good enough sources? Even they're reporting it now.

Read it andthey all said they've dropped interest after he agreed terms with Chelsea. Van Gaal too much of a coward to compete with Chelsea.