Other clubs' transfers

TBG

According to that useless c**t Custis:

Neil Custis

ncustisTheSun

It was definitely not about money, United were ready to pay the buy out clause but LVG had misgivings and pulled the plug on it last night

I can't see it.

you have to pull something put of the bag, the team you have wont win the title imo (and surely that has to be the aim given the £ spent?), in order to do so you have to have a red hot striker, you don't have one. somebody has to come in.

What's Muller's best position?

Second striker for me but he can play anywhere across the frontline and upfront on his tod if needs be.

It's an interesting one. Might be worth dropping Rooney to play off of him, and have him upfront.

He played upfront that year for Germany where he top scored in the World Cup right? He was always in such great positions. Such a smart player man.

I can't see it.

you have to pull something put of the bag, the team you have wont win the title imo (and surely that has to be the aim given the £ spent?), in order to do so you have to have a red hot striker, you don't have one. somebody has to come in.

I agree we need someone of quality to come in if we are to challenge for the title, but I can't see it being Muller. He has been one of the best players in the year for five years now, and he's German. Why would he leave? Unless he really, really likes Schweinsteiger.

He's no better than Rooney as a lone striker, probably even worse. Bayern have looked like shit every time they have tried. While his movement is excellent he's always coming deep and offers no focal point.

Best playing off someone or coming in off the wing as Disco said and i'm not particularly convinced they will get him anyway.