Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Real Madrid have sacked Finnish striker Eero Markannen from their B team after he allegedly returned from holidays having gained 18 Kg :lol:

He claims it's untrue and has posted a touched up photo on twitter:

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2015/08/25/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1440506700_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Apparently we have a young finish player in on trial this week. This guy perhaps?

The only reason I think it might go alright for him is the lack of quality competition at centre half. Having said that he does make some bad mistakes as most young players do but I'm not sure Mourinho will tolerate that. Odd signing for a Mourinho team really

I don't disagree with this logic, I just think Chelsea are fuckwits who chop and change every five minutes and pretty much anyone who signs for them will end up on the heap in a year or so. Unless they sign Ronaldo/Messi.

I'm surprise Mourinho wants him as he doesn't seem like the type of centre back he likes at all. As in at the moment Stones likes to be a footballer first and a defender second. I mean to me he looks classy fuck, but he just doesn't seem your usual Mourinho defender.

Real Madrid have sacked Finnish striker Eero Markannen from their B team after he allegedly returned from holidays having gained 18 Kg :lol:

http://estatico

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2015/08/25/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1440506700_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg' alt='1440506700_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg'>

Apparently we have a young finish player in on trial this week. This guy perhaps?

s03.marca.com/imagenes/2015/08/25/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1440506700_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg[/img]

Most likely we have a 16 year old player from Finland on trial. According to rumours. Markkanen isn't good enough anyway.

And yea, ofc it's not true that he gained 18kg.

I'm surprise Mourinho wants him as he doesn't seem like the type of centre back he likes at all. As in at the moment Stones likes to be a footballer first and a defender second. I mean to me he looks classy fuck, but he just doesn't seem your usual Mourinho defender.

He'll try and mould him into Dickie Carvalho v2

:thup: Chelsea are a cancer, it's a shit move for his career, but at least he's doing it properly.

I'm not sure about it being a shit move for his career. He could start for them

:lol: it's a terrible career move for him

He'll try and mould him into Dickie Carvalho v2

And by "try", you mean, spend 5 minutes telling him that if he's not Carv2 by Saturday then he'll be playing for Vitesse next week.

:thup: Chelsea are a cancer, it's a shit move for his career, but at least he's doing it properly.

I'm not sure about it being a shit move for his career. He could start for them

[emoji38] it's a terrible career move for him

Don't know how you can say that with such certainty. It could be but there's also a good chance it's the best decision he'll ever make

You'd like to see him stay at Everton but it could easily be a fantastic career move for him. He'll learn from Terry and could eventually replace him, going on to be Chelsea's main CB. They've obviously had a few options over the years but it's not one of the positions they've really chopped and changed; certainly not recently. Cahill and Terry have been mainstays for the last three seasons.

The risk is that he probably won't get too much time to be what they want him to be. If he doesn't look the real deal in 12 months time they'll obviously just sign someone else.

It's a risk but as far as English lads going to City/Chelsea, it's one of the more understandable ones.

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2015/08/25/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1440506700_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

:lol: Class, love Eero :aww: