Other clubs' transfers

TBG

If you can afford to get all those players in and it's not breaking any rules, it's a really good way to run a club to be honest. It's cynical and shouldn't be allowed, but since it is, they are just doing the right thing by the club.

Guest antz1uk

I thought the loans were Chelsea's way of getting round FFP.  Apparently, the fees for the loan deals have been quite lucrative for them.

It's a business model for them, like a sideline so to speak, West Ham are paying a £2m loan fee and all his wages for the season for Moses, don't now what their average will be over all of the players but even if it works out £500k each player it's £15m a season extra income.

wonder if De Gea is a bit annoyed at Real Madrid after that fiasco, whatever the truth about the last day Real did have all summer to pay up and refused to do so until the last minute, might make you wonder how much do they really value you.

He'll still go more than likely. Most probably scenario is he gets 200k for the season and we get 45-50m for him. That way we have a happy De Gea and will receive the biggest ever fee for a keeper. Much better than an unhappy De Gea and losing him for nothing. If he decides to stay at us well then sweet Jesus.

It's win/win for us if he signs.

I'd sooner just go with Romero if that's the sort of character he is, which he doesn't appear to be. I'm pretty sure he'd get his head down for one year and be happy to walk for free.

Also, when the hell did Rafael to Lyon happen. :lol:

then why has he been out of the team for so long without injury?  something is obviously up and manyoo, as stupid as they are with money these, must think that upping his wage will get his head right and them potentially more money from Real down the line if they bid, if they don't bid manyoo get to keep him and not lose him for fuck all