Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Benteke is definitely a better option ,imo but I have a very low opinion of Bony currently. Last season it seemed as though he had no interest and may have seen his physical gifts diminish. I don't know why Pellegrini continued playing him at all, tbh. I can see him being a massively expensive flop for some mid-table team.

Think they're looking to upgrade Vardy's partner. Deeney looked realy good in a partnership last season, albeit it they dropped off towards the end of the season.

Not sure Benteke or Bony would be as good in a two man partnership with Vardy. Deeney is better linking up with another striker than those two. he did some great work setting up Ighalo early on in the season, and was a big part of Ighalo's hot start.

Not sure I'd be certain of the same type of play from Benteke and Bony. As lone front men though, yeah, both better options.

N´Golo Kanté has emerged as a target for Real Madrid. The France midfielder has been offered to the Liga giants and is being considered to provide competition for Casemiro, whose stellar season has made the Brazilian a certain starter under Zinedine Zidane.

[...]

Another attractive part of the deal is that Kanté reportedly has a minimum release clause of 25.5 million euros

http://en.as.com/en/2016/06/19/football/1466327813_749239.html

I'd be just as happy signing Deeney as Bony or Benteke, probably more.

Aye. For their system Deeney is better. Works tremendously hard, can hold the ball up, good at bringing others into play and gets assists for his partner. Can score.

IMO better player for Leicester than the other two.

For a different side the others would be better as they are more talented.

Pogba is nowhere near Kroos or Modric,surprised Perez wants him as this years marquee name considering that plus the fact he's black, must've been a big Zidane push.

James will be dumped somewhere by Mendes, hopefully Pep gets Isco just to see how good he could be.

Well he most definitely is like. :lol: You could argue that he's not quite at their level yet but he's extremely close and a lot of people would say he is better I'd imagine. Plus he's 23. A top midfielder for 10 years more than likely.

I don't think they need him, nor that he's better than their current options. But that's never stopped Pérez.

With any luck, this means they'll dump Casemiro in order to shoehorn everybody in the side. :thup:

Perez wants to keep James right? This doesn't make sense. Bring back Morata. Need some back-up for Marcelo. Perhaps a long-term replacement for Modric? Don't know if Pogba is ready to be such a carthorse

From what i've seen from him (CL, Euros), he wouldn't get in the side. Don't think he's as good as Kroos or Modric. The other position is opposition specific. If they plan on keeping James and Isco... what would the point be?

Pogba is better than James and Isco and for the majority of there games they could get away with Pogba, Kroos and Modric. I think Kroos is the one who suffers the most from not having a DM in the side though, he looked a lot better with Casemiro in there. Pogba is probably the most marketable player they could sign too.