Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

It's going to be lush when all the foreign investors pull out in a few years time.

I'm sure this has been said ever since Abramovich came over, no sign of it happening.

Guest chopey

Ray Ranson (ex Newcastle) says that the next TV deal will be even bigger than the current one with Google and Amazon joining the bidding, so I can't see investors leaving anytime soon

Best thing is I'm the one speaking sense on it too.

He was booed off by our own supporters at home not long back man. If we were offered 20m for him I bet 90% would agree to sell him. Just that stupid price tag is clouding people's judgement.

Also no way should be be playing on Saturday and I don't think he will

He was booed off by our own supporters at home not long back man. If we were offered 20m for him I bet 90% would agree to sell him. Just that stupid price tag is clouding people's judgement.

You should repeat yourself in more threads. That would improve the quality of this forum.

Said with such assurance, like it's not just your opinion, but is actually a fact. :lol: