Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Deportivo Maldonado are some bent club in the Uruguayan second division ran by agents. Calleri who has joined West Ham was there too. It's to do with a tax saving or something.   

Goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli looks to have joined Real Sociedad on loan via Manchester City, according to a statement on the Spanish club’s website. The keeper has been on the radar of both teams all summer, but now appear to have worked out an agreement for him.

In the deal, Rulli first moves to Manchester from Deportivo Maldonado, then immediately goes on loan to Sociedad until the end of the year. When his loan spell ends, he’ll join them on a permanent basis until the summer of 2022.

There were rumours that this sort of deal would be completed for the keeper, but the Blues would have buyback options for him in each of 2017 and 2018, should they be happy enough with his progress in La Liga. The 24-year-old has already had a lot of experience in Spain, playing 58 times for Sociedad in loan spells during the last two seasons.

This was the reason why the Spanish club wanted to complete a permanent deal for the Argentine, but faced a stern challenge from a City side keen to bring him in as a backup keeper with Pep Guardiola now at the helm. If the details of the transfer are as believed, then City still have the option of bringing Rulli in at some point in the future, but he can continue to develop in Spain in the meantime.

That's what I read, sounds complicated. Might be bs

It broke my brain reading their club tweets, etc. Their fans are acting as if he's staying for the long term and congratulating him for not 'selling out'. Fuck knows what is actually going on.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/08/15/3700AB8600000578-3729404-image-a-50_1470666284494.jpg

:pedro:

Who's the bird

Found her. Aurah Ruiz

Where can I find a woman like that!?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/8f81477e522daa7918325fb56fbf2d67/tumblr_o92gjc6O5B1tjfa5eo1_500.png

Stones to Man City within 24 hours according SSN

But, but, I thought money couldn't buy you Stones?

Nah you're thinking of love.

Think Monaco would let him leave if the price was right tbh.