Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I have loads looks lively without ever really having much end product

Think 9 goals and 19 assists in 3 seasons for a team that struggles is pretty decent for a winger.

Be surprised if there's a winger playing for a similar stature team with as many or more.

Yeah it's fairly decent, nothing more. Not a fantastic player or anything. Was going to say Everton could go after better than that with the amount of money they are supposed to have but I would be wrong, signing players from palace is about par for them

You're obsessed with Everton

What the hell are Swansea doing? 

Nothing we could do if the story that he's doubling his wage (120K being bandied about). The money turned his head and he wanted to go, all in a very short time.

Suprised they allowed him to complete before signing his replacement, who we've been told for a few days now is imminent.

Real Sociedad announce that Gerónimo Rulli has joined Manchester City and will go on loan to Sociedad until December, then sign permanently.

Don't follow Spanish football that closely and assumed he was a youngster but he's a 24 year old keeper

Real Sociedad announce that Gerónimo Rulli has joined Manchester City and will go on loan to Sociedad until December, then sign permanently.

Don't follow Spanish football that closely and assumed he was a youngster but he's a 24 year old keeper

He's very good potentially world class.

Guest firetotheworks

Lamine Kone travelled to Merseyside in anticipation of a deal

I hope he reads the small print on his konetract before the end of the transfer window, otherwise he'll just technically be a Sunderland player that they've failed to control.

Guest firetotheworks

I swear you've said you hate puns :lol:

I do. :lol: I was doing that Partridge one just for you though.

Goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli looks to have joined Real Sociedad on loan via Manchester City, according to a statement on the Spanish club’s website. The keeper has been on the radar of both teams all summer, but now appear to have worked out an agreement for him.

In the deal, Rulli first moves to Manchester from Deportivo Maldonado, then immediately goes on loan to Sociedad until the end of the year. When his loan spell ends, he’ll join them on a permanent basis until the summer of 2022.

There were rumours that this sort of deal would be completed for the keeper, but the Blues would have buyback options for him in each of 2017 and 2018, should they be happy enough with his progress in La Liga. The 24-year-old has already had a lot of experience in Spain, playing 58 times for Sociedad in loan spells during the last two seasons.

This was the reason why the Spanish club wanted to complete a permanent deal for the Argentine, but faced a stern challenge from a City side keen to bring him in as a backup keeper with Pep Guardiola now at the helm. If the details of the transfer are as believed, then City still have the option of bringing Rulli in at some point in the future, but he can continue to develop in Spain in the meantime.

That's what I read, sounds complicated. Might be bs