Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Joe Hart to Torino on loan looks like its happening.

Torino?! :lol:

So scores of PFMs queue up to gan radge at Guardiola for not wanting Hart as his first choice when his brief is to win the league and challenge in the CL, and the best move Hart can get is a loan to the side that were 12th in Serie A?

So Lescott didn't want to move to Glasgow for 'family reasons' and then he fucks off to Greece instead.

The reason being Glasgow is a fucking shit place to live and Greece isn't?

:lol: fucking glasgow is class and Greece is in financial ruin

So Lescott didn't want to move to Glasgow for 'family reasons' and then he fucks off to Greece instead.

The reason being Glasgow is a fucking shit place to live and Greece isn't?

:lol: fucking glasgow is class and Greece is in financial ruin

They guy will easily be able to afford a beach front property, and live in the sun all day, simple choice really.

Norwich sign Nelson Oliviera

One of the most overrated strikers, he's not even that rated but its amazing he's still playing top flight football :lol:

Ironicly against Williamson he turned into Suarez.

Eh?

Marcus Alonso to Chelsea for £24m. Can't remember him being anything special at Bolton or Sunderland?

Another one from Real Madrid's Castilla. I know people rightfully go on about Barcelona's La Masia but Real don't really do much worse even though they usually don't provide their youngsters with many chances in the league.

True

I sense a change in Madrids policy now; a few are beginning to come through

a long way from La Masia but the Academy has produced some very good players for a long time.  Before the purpose of it seemed to be to raise money for the first team via player sales but in recent years there does seem to have been a shift. 

Think they've done very well from buy back clauses and loans. Vaqzuez,  Carvajal, Morata. Asensio is not from the academy but he looks a player. 

Bristol City sign Gustav Engvall from IFK Gothenburg. 21 year old striker, paying under £2m for him. Can't say I remember seeing him play, but then I pay very little interest in most other teams in the Swedish league.