Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Smacks of angling for a new contract IMO, but if he were to leave i'd be surprised if he didn't go back to Man Utd.

Mainly because they are the only club i could see paying the ridiculous money it would take, PSG would too but i can't see him wanting to go to France.

Did he not do the same last season then got that mentally long contract?

Brighton break their transfer record to sign an Australian keeper I've never heard of from Valencia.

They offered Stockdale a new deal and he's knocked it back to join Birmingham instead.

Some footballers are fucking weird like.

Guest neesy111

Brighton break their transfer record to sign an Australian keeper I've never heard of from Valencia.

They offered Stockdale a new deal and he's knocked it back to join Birmingham instead.

Some footballers are fucking weird like.

Maybe they told him he was going to be 2nd choice?

Matt Ryan is a decent shot stopper but has excellent distribution. Be interesting to see how he fairs in the premier league.

Yep - bias aside, he's a good keeper and will be an excellent signing for them. Take him over any of our keepers.

Matt Ryan is a decent shot stopper but has excellent distribution. Be interesting to see how he fairs in the premier league.

Yep - bias aside, he's a good keeper and will be an excellent signing for them. Take him over any of our keepers.

He's a bit small. Be interesting to see how he deals with the physicality.