Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

Hart, Hernandez & Arnautovic close to joining West Ham.

A million times better than their business last year.

Just goes to show the benefit of having that year of the big TV deal I suppose. We're probably a year behind that sort of signing.

Just goes to show the benefit of having that year of the big TV deal I suppose. We're probably a year behind that sort of signing.

It also helps you get given a free Stadium worth probably £700m and are allowed to keep the land from your old one to sell to the highest bidders.

Guest neesy111

It also helps you get given a free Stadium worth probably £700m and are allowed to keep the land from your old one to sell to the highest bidders.

Very true.

Fucking corrupt Tories for you.

The headline image on BBC Football transfer rumours right now is Dean Ashton. Maybe the tranny-w isn't quite as on fire as I had imagined.

Nowt says 'Transfer Window 17/18 Ablaze' like a patriotic romp between Ashers, Etho and Coley clad in shirts brazenly showcasing a defunct airline.