Other clubs' transfers

TBG

So we'll blow all the Neymar money on him, he'll end up being overhyped, and that will be it. Typical us.

He's the real deal man, dont be down on it at all he's absolutely clinical.

Still extremely risky. MBappe has everything to become the next best player in the world, but buying him for that money is many times crazier than buying Neymar for what PSG are paying now.

Who even is that first player anyway?

Quaresma. The 'come to Besiktas' was something their fans started by bombarding loads of players social media with that comment, Diego Costa has something daft like 2 million replies of it on one of his Instagram posts.

I'm presuming the video is just a piss take from the club, either way it's definitely in the so bad it's funny category.

So we'll blow all the Neymar money on him, he'll end up being overhyped, and that will be it. Typical us.

Aye I feel so fucking sorry for you. #Championsleaguetears

Aye I feel so f***ing sorry for you. #Championsleaguetears

Hath not a Barça fan hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as other fans are? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If we have a bad transfer window, do we not whine?

Guest firetotheworks

The hype around Mbappe isn't as big as it was with Neymar, but Mbappe is already really close to the way that you'd want him to play anyway. Neymar's hype was mainly because of his ridiculous skill, but he doesn't really use that at Barca in the same way. Mbappe's going to be something special like, he doesn't even seem like he's that far off from it either.