Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Looks like the unveiling of Paulinho has been postponed until later in the week (no doubt to see if they can unveil him alongside some actual signing). People would have eaten the board alive and then spat their bones if that was their answer to yesterday.

Looks like the unveiling of Paulinho has been postponed until later in the week (no doubt to see if they can unveil him alongside some actual signing). People would have eaten the board alive and then spat their bones if that was their answer to yesterday.

Wow do Barca ever learn? I really don't understand their transfer policy at all; Been an utter shambles for a while now; R Madrid are light years ahead;

How do people think Barca and R Madrid would fair without Messi and C Ronaldo? Dare I say it that R Madrid could easily live without C Ronaldo??

Wow do Barca ever learn? I really don't understand their transfer policy at all; Been an utter shambles for a while now; R Madrid are light years ahead;

How do people think Barca and R Madrid would fair without Messi and C Ronaldo? Dare I say it that R Madrid could easily live without C Ronaldo??

absolutely

I think Real Madrid would still be the best team in Europe without Ronaldo

absolutely

You could compensate for his loss by buying Hazard/Dybala et al; Madrids strength is their freakin good midfield

How the hell do you replace Messi?

You can't replace Cristiano with Hazard or Dybala. As good as Real are - the reason Cristiano has gone to the CL semi's in I think 9 of his last 10 seasons is Cristiano.

Aye i don't agree with this at all, the reason they are so good is Ronaldo in conjuction with the midfield behind him. Ronaldo isn't creating chances by himself, he's getting goals created for him by the best midfielders around.

Of course he's the best finisher on the planet, but i'm with Triggs here even if they sold Ronaldo they'd still probably be better than everyone else. They obviously wouldn't replace him with someone like Hazard or Dybala anyway, they'd want a finisher not a creator.

You can't replace Cristiano with Hazard or Dybala. As good as Real are - the reason Cristiano has gone to the CL semi's in I think 9 of his last 10 seasons is Cristiano.

Aye i don't agree with this at all, the reason they are so good is Ronaldo in conjuction with the midfield behind him. Ronaldo isn't creating chances by himself, he's getting goals created for him by the best midfielders around.

Of course he's the best finisher on the planet, but i'm with Triggs here even if they sold Ronaldo they'd still probably be better than everyone else.

Obviously the team is world class. Half of them are already all-time greats. My point is Ronaldo is still the crown jewel. Without him (and James and Morata, 23 league goals last season some of them big) there's a lack of fire power in the team imo. Although yes still an elite team, would win the PL easily.

Without Messi Barcelona aren't even a top team as it stands. Need quality - asap.