Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Jan @19.45

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest antz1uk

I mean, I'm happy he finally starts Ben Arfa, but honestly Pardew you f***ing idiot, how can you start Taylor over Yanga-Mbiwa?

This... Steven Taylor is nowhere near as good as MYM, you just know he's gonna start on saturday with his fist pumps

Apart from Taylor over MYM I'm OK with that team, Sammy is not at all as bad as some people on here make out. Delighted that Shola isn't playing too, will make the game watchable.

Would've preferred Marveaux like, surely he must have a clause in his contract regarding a wage hike or we've got a transfer/loan lined up for himm

f***ing hell that bench. 2 left backs, Gosling and Shola, a kid that's never played a game. Jesus.

And some people claim we have a strong squad...

Best squad in years marra

Pardew is a fucking fraud of a manager marra.

Fair play on the line-up, Sammy Ameobi is pointless like, why he's starting over Marveaux is something only Pardew can explain.

It was obvious he was going to continue with S.Taylor & Williamson, keep the CBs settled innit..

EDIT: Well I say fair play, he hardly had a choice.

Funny how this didn't apply to Mapou and Williamson when they kept clean sheets against Chelsea and Spurs then Mapou was dropped the following game.

Aye it is, a real side splitter.

EDIT: I agree fwiw :lol: no Yapou is weird

While Sammy is indeed pretty f***ing dire, I don't actually mind him starting tonight. Much rather him on the left than his useless brother up front with Ben Arfa to the left.

:thup:

One day we may actually buy another winger. We've needed one for 3 seasons now.

Guest antz1uk

Who the f*** is Armstrong? :lol:

if this is the case why can't we bring campbell back and give him some sub time, as for sammy, well i personally don't think he'll ever make a premier league footballer

Still just 16, Armstrong can operate in the No 10 role and while United are simply handing him experience as reward for some superb displays in the Under-21s and the Under-18s this term, the West Denton lad was “buzzing” to win a call-up.

Armstrong scored in last week’s 4-0 hammering of Sunderland in the FA Youth Cup to set up a fifth round date with Derby County at Pride Park.

He was also on the score-sheet again on Saturday after hitting a goal in the 2-1 win at Manchester United.