Norwich City 0 - 0 Newcastle United 28/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

Anita? :lol: He didn't do anything, easily the worst performance for me. He was hiding and I actually forgot he was on the pitch for the first 20 minutes of the second half.

Says the fan of the CB who closes his eyes and puts his head down when crosses come in. :lol:

Anita was the best player on the park by a distance tonight. Not saying much, but there it is.

The same CB you declared to be the best we've ever had?

Anita? :lol: He didn't do anything, easily the worst performance for me. He was hiding and I actually forgot he was on the pitch for the first 20 minutes of the second half.

Says the fan of the CB who closes his eyes and puts his head down when crosses come in. :lol:

Anita was the best player on the park by a distance tonight. Not saying much, but there it is.

Stand by it, too.

Was he hell he done nothing in the game at all - I don't mind Anita though I do I think he is massively overrated on here but for me you play him or Tiote in the same team but not both.

Was he hell he done nothing in the game at all - I don't mind Anita though I do I think he is massively overrated on here but for me you play him or Tiote in the same team but not both.

I think thats a good midfield partnership

Stand by it, too.

I don't know what to say. The oracle has won again.

I think thats a good midfield partnership

Which one of them would ever make it into the box?

Guest bimpy474

Stand by it, too.

Just asking but which player is the best CB we've ever had ?

Guest Howaythetoon

We played well enough and dominated play at times but there was a distinct lack of creativity to really open them up. Our better moments were individualist moments. We desperately need a creative player, a genuine winger and a goalscorer.

Stand by it, too.

Just asking but which player is the best CB we've ever had ?

Boumsong.