Finished the match with a squad of...

Krul                   

Williamson  Taylor    Santon

Debuchy                                      Haidara

Tiote            Anita

Sissoko

Shola

One attacking player. If you can call him "attacking."

Good approach play absolutely no cutting edge Should have won 4 nil. Cabaye gone, Remy out and possibly Ben Arfa for Sat. What an absolute shitter of a night. Shola WHY WHY WHY WHY??????????? he should be released on a free.

Once again its grim in the extreme to be a Newcastle fan.

Played really well for most of the match, considering our best player wasn't present. Was happy for that.

The rest was pretty disasterous, and for only one point against woeful opposition.

Yup, set up well, played well, but ultimately almost lost it and has left us in a worse position against the mackums. Fucks sake. :(

Tiote, Anita probably the best 2 over the whole 90, with Ben Arfa not far behind. He needs to be starting regularly now.

Anita? :lol: He didn't do anything, easily the worst performance for me. He was hiding and I actually forgot he was on the pitch for the first 20 minutes of the second half.

Tiote, Anita probably the best 2 over the whole 90, with Ben Arfa not far behind. He needs to be starting regularly now.

Anita? :lol: He didn't do anything, easily the worst performance for me. He was hiding and I actually forgot he was on the pitch for the first 20 minutes of the second half.

You're kidding right? The guy pretty much didn't lose the ball all game and like Tiote kept things ticking over. He had a very good game.

Agreed. Not sure what his actual role was. Seems to be scared of going near their box too.

Finished the match with a squad of...

Krul                   

Williamson  Taylor    Santon

Debuchy                                      Haidara

Tiote            Anita

Sissoko

Shola

One attacking player. If you can call him "attacking."

I'd take Altid.... nahhh.

Seriously tho, the fact our squad is that decimated after coming through a transfer window without making a signing is fucking criminal.  Regardless of De Jong coming in tomorrow.

Finishing chances seems to be a real problem for this team.

Cabaye - 5 in last 7.

He would have scored tonight. That's the reality of life without him.

They were able to give away free kicks on the edge with total impunity. Remy's was decent tbf, but Cabaye would have put one of those away.

Says the fan of the CB who closes his eyes and puts his head down when crosses come in. :lol:

Anita was the best player on the park by a distance tonight. Not saying much, but there it is.

What an absolute disaster of a game. Shameful. Should have been 3-0 up in first half then terrible second with Remy losing his head. Shola subbing on completely conceded the game to them. We will lose the derby badly now.

We played well and hit the woodwork many times. How on earth is that shameful?