Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shola is an absolute liability, he plays, he does nowt for 200 games, comes on, scores and then people bum him to bits. He's league 1 quality at best.

As for the rest of tomorrow, I'm absolutely bricking it. They proper have their gander up and we are struggling for goals outside of Remy. Can see a repeat of last year if I'm being honest but we can always hope.

Either way I'll be getting fucked :lol:

Much more so.

Horse s***, I'd take a defeat tomorrow if it started something that ended in Ashley and his poodles leaving.  As it is, we'll probably get the worst of both, lose and the t***s remain.

I believe Ian's point is that even if we lost and there were protests, nothing would change. Which is true.

That depends on the strength of the protest though.

It's the apathy amongst the match going fans that is killing us. Ashley is just taking advantage of that apathy.

I don't think he cares - an empty stadium would be embarrassing but he still gets the TV franchise cash regardless - hence, IMHO why he can't be bothered with maximising sponsorship and brand revenue - because NUFC sadly is not the brand he is pushing, it is Sports Direct.

Guest neesy111

He's no worse now than what he was in the 5-1 and we were moaning about him then.

That is some of the biggest s**** I've ever read.  Least he could move 5 yards then and score a few a season.

He's had some good games this season as well just not scoring. Horrible the hatred Shola gets, least he knows what this game means and has a good record to show for it. Be the same fickle people moaning when he came on last season then went mental when he saved us.

1 goal in his last 6 derby games btw.

Guest neesy111

So Shola Ameobi starts a Premier League game once again, and the derby at that. In 2014.

I would fucking LOVE to see someone try and defend the state of affairs that leads to this.

Usual suspects are.

Sometimes I wish I didn't remember what it was like being a Newcastle fan in the mid to late 1990's. I need an Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind-style memory wipe just so I can be happy with this current state of affairs.

So Shola Ameobi starts a Premier League game once again, and the derby at that. In 2014.

I would f***ing LOVE to see someone try and defend the state of affairs that leads to this.

Ian, you're up  :lol:

:lol:

No, Shola is shite and should've been binned ages ago. No argument from me there.

Guest neesy111

He's no worse now than what he was in the 5-1 and we were moaning about him then.

That is some of the biggest s**** I've ever read.  Least he could move 5 yards then and score a few a season.

He's had some good games this season as well just not scoring. Horrible the hatred Shola gets, least he knows what this game means and has a good record to show for it. Be the same fickle people moaning when he came on last season then went mental when he saved us.

It wasn't last season he saved us as well ffs.

I must admit, I am a Shola fan. Nevertheless,  the fact were pinning our hopes on him is completely laughable. Based on Tuesdays peformance I believe Pardew will have them in the right frame of mind. I just hope we have the quality and mindset to draw first blood. Failure to do so will result in a failure to win, and failure to win will result in some ugly sites around town.

I would fucking LOVE to see someone try and defend the state of affairs that leads to this.

Newcastle United 1-0 Sunderland

Ameobi (75m Pen)

I'd take that right about now :thup:

Would rather we started Cisse tbh, Shola is almost incapable of lasting a full 90 minutes. Cisse has also at least played brilliant in the past, shola has always been pretty gash. Hope De Jong gets some kind of a run out from the bench as well.

Honestly think it depends on two players if we win or not Ben Arfa and Sissoko as these are the two players who we really need to play well. If they do we will win and if the don't we're struggling.

Would rather we started Cisse tbh, Shola is almost incapable of lasting a full 90 minutes. Cisse has also at least played brilliant in the past, shola has always been pretty gash. Hope De Jong gets some kind of a run out from the bench as well.

Cisse is also a lot more likely to score, I honestly don't see why Shovel keeps getting a game, he has honestly conned his way in his time at this club and the only manager who old see this was Keegan who wanted shot of him. Even when he was at loan at Stoke in a team winning the Championship he was totally garbage

Shola knows what it means and cares about the clb, Cisse does neither.

Shola has a good record in this fixture, Cisse doesn't.

Shola gives something when not scoring, Cisse doesn't.

Cisse has a good record compared to Shola in all other games (as far as goals are concerned).

Goals win games...

Shola knows what it means and cares about the clb, Cisse does neither.

Shola has a good record in this fixture, Cisse doesn't.

Shola gives something when not scoring, Cisse doesn't.

Cisse has a good record compared to Shola in all other games (as far as goals are concerned).

Goals win games...

Total s****

Ameobi 77 goals in 393 avg 1 in every 5 games

Cisse 121 in 293 avg 1 in every 2.42 games

Last 3 years

Ameobi 7 in 84 avg 1 in every 12

Cisse 29 in 79 avg 1 in every 2.72

Yep goals do win you matches and saying Ameobi offers more is a joke at least Cisse knows how to run and not look like an elephant caught in wet sand. Get your facts right before you spout shit