Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

44 percent for the loss, very surprised at that mind.

You would be.

The bookies have us 10/11 favourites and we are 11th in top football bets for the weekend with Will Hill. So i think it's fair to say it's a surprise the majority vote on here is going to a Sunderland win.

You would be.

The bookies have us 10/11 favourites and we are 11th in top football bets for the weekend with Will Hill. So i think it's fair to say it's a surprise the majority vote on here is going to a Sunderland win.

It wouldn't normally, but when you lose your three best strikers and the only midfielder who's scored goals it's not that surprising.

Urgh Wonga clappers :(

I dread to think what is going to be on the 2 giant flags...

GEORDIES ARE CUNTS in massive letters. madras to argue some Geordies are cunts, Ian to claim other clubs have flags like that all the time and Toon Pack to be unconcerned as long as it didn't cost more than we made in Carling sales at half time.

GEORDIES ARE CUNTS in massive letters. madras to argue some Geordies are cunts, Ian to claim other clubs have flags like that all the time and Toon Pack to be unconcerned as long as it didn't cost more than we made in Carling sales at half time.

:lol:

And Dave to post a withering one-word rebuttal of the whole thing.

You would be.

Our top 3 goalscorers this season won't be playing tomorrow and Shola will most likely start.

Pardon some of us for being more realistic about things than the bookies.

The madras part...so true. :lol:

You would be.

Our top 3 goalscorers this season won't be playing tomorrow and Shola will most likely start.

Pardon some of us for being more realistic about things than the bookies.

Only said i was surprised, i might have went for a loss myself  :shifty:

I dread to think what'll happen if we lose this.

For the first time ever, secretly hoping we do lose in the desperate hope that defeat to the scum, following another shite transfer window, might break the apathy and get large numbers of "fans" protesting against Fat Ash and his cronies.

For the first time ever, secretly hoping we do lose in the desperate hope that defeat to the scum, following another shite transfer window, might break the apathy and get large numbers of "fans" protesting against Fat Ash and his cronies.

There isn't an emoticon suitable for this.

Guest Haris Vuckic

For the first time ever, secretly hoping we do lose in the desperate hope that defeat to the scum, following another s**** transfer window, might break the apathy and get large numbers of "fans" protesting against Fat Ash and his cronies.

There isn't an emoticon suitable for this.

I think if Salvador Dali had a dig at drawing the 'Anguish' emoticon and it took up the full page that would probably do it.

Just remembered we played the first derby this season with Paul Dummett at CB and Ben Arfa upfront through the middle.

Bunch of lucky cunts are the mackems.

They've definitely had the rub of the last couple, both in terms of circumstances around the game and events on the pitch.

Hoping we lose at home to the mackems?!