Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

He's no worse now than what he was in the 5-1 and we were moaning about him then.

That is some of the biggest shite I've ever read.  Least he could move 5 yards then and score a few a season.

Every time I've seen this lot play they've been absolutely atrocious. They have 5 wins this season and in 2 of them they scraped home against 10 men.

Since Poyet came in they do seem to keep going til the end though and somehow or other they've been taking chances when they arrive, despite having Altidore up front.

I don't really know what to make of the Sunderland team at the moment. On paper there is very little to fear apart from Adam Johnson if he's in the mood. They have been getting reasonable results, but in isolation none of the results in the league recently have been particularly impressive aside from their win at Fulham.

I'm sure we'll look the better side in the first half anyway. I seem to be the only one who is fairly confident of a win.

Every time I've seen this lot play they've been absolutely atrocious. They have 5 wins this season and in 2 of them they scraped home against 10 men.

Since Poyet came in they do seem to keep going til the end though and somehow or other they've been taking chances when they arrive, despite having Altidore up front.

I don't really know what to make of the Sunderland team at the moment. On paper there is very little to fear apart from Adam Johnson if he's in the mood. They have been getting reasonable results, but in isolation none of the results in the league recently have been particularly impressive aside from their win at Fulham.

I'm sure we'll look the better side in the first half anyway. I seem to be the only one who is fairly confident of a win.

Think we'll do them, just can't accept that we won't :thup:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

They are still atrocious but under Poyet they are more stubborn and hard to break down. They don't win many but they are hard to beat.

He's no worse now than what he was in the 5-1 and we were moaning about him then.

That is some of the biggest s**** I've ever read.  Least he could move 5 yards then and score a few a season.

He's had some good games this season as well just not scoring. Horrible the hatred Shola gets, least he knows what this game means and has a good record to show for it. Be the same fickle people moaning when he came on last season then went mental when he saved us.

As much as I hate shola, I would absolutely love it if he scored tomorrow in a win. But I'd never want to see him play ever again

Basically how I feel, when he came on game before 3-0 and got that last minute equaliser, it was epic scenes and that was for a draw. Love it if he grabbed the winner.

I'd rather see De Jong than Shola. Not match fit? Shola hasn't been match fit since 2006.

This made me laugh until I realised it's more tragic than funny.

Much more so.

Horse s***, I'd take a defeat tomorrow if it started something that ended in Ashley and his poodles leaving.  As it is, we'll probably get the worst of both, lose and the t***s remain.

I believe Ian's point is that even if we lost and there were protests, nothing would change. Which is true.

That depends on the strength of the protest though.

It's the apathy amongst the match going fans that is killing us. Ashley is just taking advantage of that apathy.

He's had some good games this season as well just not scoring. Horrible the hatred Shola gets, least he knows what this game means and has a good record to show for it. Be the same fickle people moaning when he came on last season then went mental when he saved us.

Did you watch the 2nd half display last season?  It was one of the most lacklustre performances I've ever seen is a derby.